Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evan Smotryz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Evan Smotryz Empty
PostSubject: Evan Smotryz   Evan Smotryz EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:43 pm

I had not heard much about how he was doing with Maryland so I looked it up.

He's averaging about 12 pt, shooting just over 40 % (2pt and 3pt percentage close), 7 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 turnovers in 28 minutes per game.

Nice rebounding, the rest is no great shakes on a mediocre team. He could shoot when open but he took what seemed to be an eternity to get his shot off which is in contrast to how quickly Nik gets his shot off. Evan was also a horrible defensive player, haven't seen Maryland play yet to know if he's improved but he did not have much lateral quickness do I doubt it. I don't think we miss him, its hard to imagine him getting much playing time had he stayed.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Evan Smotryz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Smotryz   Evan Smotryz EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:05 pm

I was disappointed he left. It wasn't like he was not getting any playing time when he was in AA. Felt he didn't really try to earn playing time. Perhaps that is as good of reason as any to not miss him.
Back to top Go down

Evan Smotryz
Page 1 of 1