Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice?

Go down 
+3
sandyeggo_blue
michmike
booboo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice? Empty
PostSubject: OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice?   OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:09 am

Seriously shouldn't the members of the curling teams have a cold beer in one hand while they compete?   Evil or Very Mad 

I just pissed off every person that plays the sport seriously, didn't I?  Twisted Evil 

Its 2am Friday morning, I'm watching some Canada vs Norway Curling on CBC-TV. Can't take Norway serious when it looks like their team is wearing pajama bottoms. Actually have to give the Canadians some credit, looks like team members have done some lifting. They look like they're in good shape!
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice?   OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:12 am

To further that last part, boo, you may not be as aware of this as some posters who've known me awhile, but the daughter lived a number of years in Winnipeg, while attending Canada's royal ballet school there. And when visiting, and reading the local daily, I saw pictures of their women's team "curlers".  Don't know how much their Spandex suits embellished their shapes, but those were some HOT, HOT bods!! They obviously do much more than "curl" for conditioning/training...
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice?   OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:56 am

curling would be bearable to watch if...

A) there was full contact curling

B) the hammer stone had a mullet and there was mandatory billy squire playing in the background

C) it was a lingerie league (for the women)

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice?   OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:04 pm

I just cheer for everyone to lose. I love seeing them think they are gonna score points and them BOOM GTFO!

PostSubject: Re: OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice?   OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Russian Curler

https://www.google.com/search?q=anna+sidorova&safe=off&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Mtr-UrvUM8LcyQHV44CQDA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=768&bih=928
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice?   OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:42 am

i actually don't mind the curling..maybe because i love to play shuffle board.

i haven't watched much this year, but forever engrained in my mind from my childhood, is the image of a fat european guy on a luge.

it wasn't just the laughable view of a fat guy in winter spandex, but more, how arrogant these lugers seemed.

Im sure times have changed for the sport of the luge though. Hopefully they are at least in shape today, i would assume.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice?   OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:12 am

booboo wrote:
Seriously shouldn't the members of the curling teams have a cold beer in one hand while they compete?   Evil or Very Mad 

I just pissed off every person that plays the sport seriously, didn't I?  Twisted Evil 

Its 2am Friday morning, I'm watching some Canada vs Norway Curling on CBC-TV. Can't take Norway serious when it looks like their team is wearing pajama bottoms. Actually have to give the Canadians some credit, looks like team members have done some lifting. They look like they're in good shape!

Hold on a second. You make fun of curling, yet you are watching it at 2am. That's funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice?   OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice? Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Curling, isn't it shuffleboard on ice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: