Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Last" UofM/ND game at night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

"Last" UofM/ND game at night Empty
PostSubject: "Last" UofM/ND game at night   "Last" UofM/ND game at night EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:12 am

this year.

If you hadn't noted it elsewhere.

booboo

PostSubject: Re: "Last" UofM/ND game at night   "Last" UofM/ND game at night EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Been to ND 6 times for M game, 1-4-1 record, win in 06', tie in 92', losses in 98', 02', 08' & 12'. All 6 times Irish fans & students absolutely awesome. Like every school a few drunken assholes, but overall a great experience. Night game in 12' awesome atmosphere, fun time except for the like the 27 INTs. OK
it only seemed like that many!

Have already been invite for this yrs game. (Thinking of summer vacation in Glen Arbor & M FB helps me get thru this brutal winter) If u get a chance make the road trip, well worth it!

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: "Last" UofM/ND game at night   "Last" UofM/ND game at night EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Hey Booboo, I've been to a few down there myself. Seen Montana and Leach all the way down the line.

I'm trying to remember them all now. lol

And I agree about the fans. It's a great place to tailgate.

I've been to 2 ND/USC games also. That was very cool and very special. The electricity was very similar to UofM/OSU.

I actually sat on the Michigan sideline for the beginning of the second half of the '06 game. I knew a guy who knew a guy...... We went down at halftime and he let us on the field. He told us to sit over there and don't cause any trouble! lol

We sat there for exactly 1 drive. Once ND got past the 40 yard line we couldn't see because the team was in our way! We said screw it and went back up to our en zone seats where we could see everything.

But it's still cool to remember being on the sidelines. Damn those kids are HUGE!

booboo

PostSubject: Re: "Last" UofM/ND game at night   "Last" UofM/ND game at night EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:56 am

Being on the sideline had to be awesome, that would be a my dream.

In 98', year after national title, season opener, remembering M dominating 1st half but settled for FGs, then ND ran away with game in 2nd half. Sat in last row in end zone just by scoreboard, still good seats.

06', sat in 10th row behind M band, right on goal line. 34-7 late 2nd qtr., it was a surreal feeling. at 34-14 at half you're still worried about some kind of ND magic, but it was Michigans day. Listening to the band play the victors after game, just an incredible feeling. 4 of us walking back to car thru ND party goers, they're where pretty cool, congratulated us.

08', 2nd half of game it rained, then rained some more, then when I didn't think it was possible, it rained even harder. Plus M was getting ass kicked. 8 of us went in 2 cars, 1 of the guys loves to cook. We had crab legs as appetizers, steak & lobster for main course. That was the best pre-game tailgate meal ever.

12', It was a fun day/night, 4 of us had the tickets right behind M band. Sitting right next to ND fans, 4 guys where extremely cool, they snuck some beer in, gave me one. Except for score, a great time.

GO BLUE!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Last" UofM/ND game at night   "Last" UofM/ND game at night Empty

Back to top Go down

"Last" UofM/ND game at night
Page 1 of 1