Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just tried some steak chili for the first time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

Just tried some steak chili for the first time Empty
PostSubject: Just tried some steak chili for the first time   Just tried some steak chili for the first time EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Now THAT is pretty awesome...A little pricey to make but "holy smokes" is it good... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just tried some steak chili for the first time   Just tried some steak chili for the first time EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:23 pm

You'll have to try mine.

I add ground beef, cubed beef, ground turkey, diced chicken, italian sausage, cubed pork chops.

Last time I made 16 Qts and canned it. I used 16 pounds of meat for 16 quarts of chili.

Also, there is a bar on Michigan 115 up near Cadillac somewhere that makes Prime Rib Chili! They specialize in Prime Rib so they take their leftovers and make the chili out of it.

Good shit.

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: Just tried some steak chili for the first time   Just tried some steak chili for the first time EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Where's the place in Caddy???...I'm going to GR tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just tried some steak chili for the first time   Just tried some steak chili for the first time EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Lemme see if I can figure it out. It was just a roadside bar.

Nice people. I was looking for a room and didn't really know the area and stopped at this bar. Had a cold one and the waitress pointed me in the right direction.

So I went back for dinner.

Lemme look.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just tried some steak chili for the first time   Just tried some steak chili for the first time EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:37 pm

FINALLY found it zone.

The Timbers in Cadillac has prime rib and what they don't sell they cut up and use in their chili.

I actually just called up there and talked with a guy. He kinda laughed at me for asking. I was up there about 2 years ago for work and it was snowing like hell.

Tell ya what, a bowl of chili was plenty for me.

They don't have a site but if you google it you can find the info

PostSubject: Re: Just tried some steak chili for the first time   Just tried some steak chili for the first time Empty

Back to top Go down

Just tried some steak chili for the first time
Page 1 of 1