Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good luck tonight, boys!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good luck tonight, boys! Empty
PostSubject: Good luck tonight, boys!   Good luck tonight, boys! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm sure many of you are past the days of Valentine's being a huge deal...and let's face it, 99% of the men out there would love to get their hands on the guy who created this holiday...but there are some who definitely need tonight to go well or it will be a living hell for the next week lol!

Happy Valentine's to all...hope it's a good day for you and yours.

(Keep in mind tonight, these women are dealing with some real wack jobs...because in the end, we do spend all day on a Michigan football forum)

Go Blue!!

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Good luck tonight, boys!   Good luck tonight, boys! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Getting ready to watch the Wings. I think she understands.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Good luck tonight, boys!   Good luck tonight, boys! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 pm

A buddy of mine posted on his Facebook that some hot chick asked him out tonight. He asked her what she wanted to do and she replied, "Go to the bar and watch the Wings game." Lucky bastard, he better remember to pay her up-front or else she'll leave on him....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good luck tonight, boys!   Good luck tonight, boys! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:03 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
A buddy of mine posted on his Facebook that some hot chick asked him out tonight. He asked her what she wanted to do and she replied, "Go to the bar and watch the Wings game." Lucky bastard, he better remember to pay her up-front or else she'll leave on him....

Hahahahahahahaha that's great.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Good luck tonight, boys!   Good luck tonight, boys! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Admin wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:

Hahahahahahahaha that's great.

He posted an update this morning and said that they had a nice time. They had dinner, watched the game, and talked. He said that he feels great and thinks she does as well. I replied that she must have lost a bet or something. All the while he was so stunned because she was "out of his league", yep, she lost a bet...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good luck tonight, boys!   Good luck tonight, boys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good luck tonight, boys!
Page 1 of 1