Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Carlos Hyde

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

OT: Carlos Hyde Empty
PostSubject: OT: Carlos Hyde   OT: Carlos Hyde EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Scored a 9 on the wonderlic. That is below the litterate score of 10.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/03/02/alleged-wonderlic-scores-derek-carr-got-a-20-carlos-hyde-scored-a-9/
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Carlos Hyde   OT: Carlos Hyde EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:31 am

let's not throw stones in our glass house. It was reported that Manningham scored a 6.

but hey... at least MM never punched a girl.

In a related side story, every year I get together with ex military buddies and we watch the NFL draft. Really it's just an excuse to get together, catch up and punish our livers for a weekend. A few years ago my buddy got a copy of the wonderlic and we purposely waited until we had been up for 24+ hours and were hungover/still drunk and we all took the test. The highest score was a 36, the lowest was a 17. I scored a 26. I would love to see how I do while in a better state of mind.

PostSubject: Re: OT: Carlos Hyde   OT: Carlos Hyde EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:40 pm

I actually got a 28 on it once. But I failed the sobriety test.... Just kidding.

Who was the RB that got drafted by the Falcons, that got, I  think a ZERO on it, many years ago?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Carlos Hyde   OT: Carlos Hyde EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:00 pm

Didn't relize that about Manningham. That is surprising since that was under LC's tenure.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Carlos Hyde   OT: Carlos Hyde EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:08 pm

I found this:

http://www.footballnation.com/content/5-lowest-wonderlic-scores-nfl-history/22326/

also this:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1130834-nfl-draft-2012-the-5-best-and-the-5-worst-wonderlic-scores-in-nfl-history

PostSubject: Re: OT: Carlos Hyde   OT: Carlos Hyde Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Carlos Hyde
Page 1 of 1