Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made a comment 3 years ago

Go down 
+3
fishgoblue22
MichiganFootball13
joe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

I made a comment 3 years ago Empty
PostSubject: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:07 am

That as the d-line goes so goes the entire defense.

MSU and OSU trolls rode me to death for making that comment.

Since I've made that comment no less than 10 articles have popped up saying the same thing.

Maybe I read something different in this but to me this article says "As the D-Line goes, so goes the entire defense.)

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/03/michigans_greg_mattison_we_nee.html

PostSubject: Well now joe...   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:55 am

How did you manage to get my response deleted? Up to your old tricks again I see. I guess you can't question joe on this forum either.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:08 am

Actually everyone else was tired of your comments as well, not just joe
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:16 am

You can question anyone at any time. Just don't be a dick about it.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:41 am

"exmichiganresident"

"Arizona Speed"

Now I get it. Welcome to the board, Bryan. Too chicken shit to make an account, I see. Typical. Enjoy fighting for 3rd place in the conference

PostSubject: Wow...   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Who is Bryan? And fish, as you put it, if you don't like it, just ignore it. Sorry you guys, I was one of the first on this forum and a long time poster on "other forum". Don't have time to visit this one, but recently decided to post. Not sure who Bryan is. You guys are so angry, I can help. 
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:32 pm

You are a sad individual. You are one of the reasons this forum was started. To get away from people like you.

It doesn't matter if you were one of the first or a long timer at the other forum.

Assholes are assholes.

Pretty much all posters on this forum say

YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:51 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
"exmichiganresident"

"Arizona Speed"

Now I get it. Welcome to the board, Bryan. Too chicken shit to make an account, I see. Typical. Enjoy fighting for 3rd place in the conference

Arizona Speed. Classic! Not to get OT, I actually agree with RR and FWIW that video was pretty funny. F U Saban.

Back on topic ExMichRes you know what you did or at least what reaction you were looking for. Show some tact man. ANY post that isn't meant to troll is welcome no matter what side of the opinion we are on. That's the intent of this forum.

PostSubject: Thanks eggo...   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:00 pm

glad someone replied. will take your comment to heart! although, it's interesting that even when I post a decent reply to joe, he deletes. now he has deleted my post on "Arizona speed", and no matter what one thinks of RR, it's a great video and proves a point joe didn't want to hear. It's sad, you have to agree with him or it throws him into a tissy.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:06 pm

exmichresident wrote:
glad someone replied.  will take your comment to heart!  although, it's interesting that even when I post a decent reply to joe, he deletes.  now he has deleted my post on "Arizona speed", and no matter what one thinks of RR, it's a great video and proves a point joe didn't want to hear.  It's sad, you have to agree with him or it throws him into a tissy.

In all fairness and honesty I was going to post a link to that video the other day but decided not to. That said, if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't have done it accompanied with a jab at someone's post.

This board doesn't have to be 100% Michigan sports related. If joe wants to post weather or food updates fine.

1. it doesn't consume the board, meaning I never have to wade through 50 posts to get to a tid bit of Michigan related info.

2. if you don't like it don't read it. The thread are almost always titled "good morning"

now back to football

joe

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:00 pm

exmichresident wrote:
Who is Bryan?  And fish, as you put it, if you don't like it, just ignore it.  Sorry you guys, I was one of the first on this forum and a long time poster on "other forum".    Don't have time to visit this one, but recently decided to post.  Not sure who Bryan is.  You guys are so angry, I can help. 

If you are a long time poster on the other forum you'd be well aware of who Bryan is.

I don't understand your rant.

My post is about the Defensive line. My link is about the defensive line.

Your rant is about Rich Rodriguez.

I don't know who or where weatherman is. He staked me, not the other way around. My gusee is if you go to MLive and find F.A.T. and you've found weatherman. F.A.T. got me banned from Mlive well over a year ago and I have not posted since.

I noticed though that you must read a lot of my posts since you rehashed a post I made a while ago about the new rules slowing offenses down. That post was only 3 threads long and about a month old but you resurrected it to try to compare it to a post about the defensive line. (I know, even typing it doesn't make any sense to me.) Go figure.

Anyway, if it's weatherman you're dying to find go look on MLive.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:14 pm

I'm pretty sure this is exmich is weatherman.
Back to top Go down
exmichresident

PostSubject: No...I'm not   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:07 pm

weatherman, but as you remember, I tried to help him on other forum. And joe, I just didn't understand how once you posted about the need for "Saban Rule" because you didn't like the speed of the spread and then you mentioned you liked up-tempo. I just didn't understand...sorry. Did you guys get to see Arizona Speed on utube? What did you think? Have a great day, I'm not bitter.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Where did I mention I like up-tempo?

I don't. Never have. As far as I know I've never posted that I did.

joe

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:34 pm

And, I didn't like RR's offense but I genuinely liked the guy. I thought the guy got more than a raw deal at Michigan.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:55 pm

"I'm a long time poster on the other forum."

"I don't know who Bryan is."

These statements do not coincide.

PostSubject: We agree then...   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:06 pm

on RR. If Casteel had joined him as D-coordinator, they would still be at Mich. Still say read "three and out".
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:00 pm

exmichresident wrote:
on RR.  If Casteel had joined him as D-coordinator, they would still be at Mich.  Still say read "three and out".  

that is very fair assessment. can't dwell on it though because GMAT has brought us along nicely even with the regression last year.

joe

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:06 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
exmichresident wrote:
on RR.  If Casteel had joined him as D-coordinator, they would still be at Mich.  Still say read "three and out".  

that is very fair assessment. can't dwell on it though because GMAT has brought us along nicely even with the regression last year.

Tell you what. I hate playing the

If THIS had happened then THAT would have resulted

game.

Because No ONE had MICHIGAN going 15-3 in the Conference this year regardless of who you ask.

So predictions and guesses are just that.

It's quite possible it would have worked that way. I then wonder about what the infighting would have done to RR regardless of the win/loss record......

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:00 pm

I read "Three and Out". Still glad RR is gone.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:13 pm

I have not read it.

I guess I should.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:19 pm

i thought it was a good book. it explained a lot. the beginning talks a lot about who RR is and where he came from but it gets pretty good.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Bacon appreciates and describes Mich football history better than anyone I know from Bo forward. I love his contributions on some of the BTN Michigan features over the years.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Totally agree shoes, Bacon is an excellent writer and very in tune with Michigan football... he was good enough to for BO and that is more than good enough with me.... Three and Out was an excellent account of RRs time.... as many self inflicted mistakes RR made he was back stabbed just as many times by gutless people.... the Brock Mealer story tells me all I need to know about RR as a person... I was there with my son for his walk and we both had tears in our eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made a comment 3 years ago   I made a comment 3 years ago Empty

Back to top Go down

I made a comment 3 years ago
Page 1 of 1