Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want M to win outright title tonight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Want M to win outright title tonight Empty
PostSubject: Want M to win outright title tonight   Want M to win outright title tonight EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:15 pm

I hope the players have the mindset to go out tonight & take care of business from the opening tip-off. Don't come out with the attitude like if we win awesome but if we lose no big deal we can always win outright title saturday in front of home fans. That would be more fun anyway!

I'm sure the players & JB are telling the press what we want to hear, we're focused on tonight only, etc, etc. Have to believe they're focused, but they're still kids.

Looking at IU, they're only 17-12, struggle on the road. I'm just guessing, but have to believe IU thinks beat Neb. on 3/5, beat M, win a 1st game in B1G tourney, thats 20-12. Good enough for NCAA tourney?

Personally I want to M to kick some IU ass on sat.. Remember last yr. Crean was being an asshole after game w/ M asst. coach, plus watching IU celebrate on M's court. Want a victory celebration on saturday!!!

But, please M, take care of business tonight, don't need any extra worry on saturday. That's not asking for to much, is it?

GO BLUE!!!!
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Want M to win outright title tonight   Want M to win outright title tonight EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:22 pm

If they are destined to lose one more game this year, let it be tonight or the B1G tourney.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Want M to win outright title tonight   Want M to win outright title tonight EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:34 pm

My worry is that if Michigan wins tonight, the kids feel like they have nothing to play for vs Indiana. If I had to choose, I'd rather lose on the road @Illinois and win @Home vs Indiana on Senior Night (Jordan Morgan night) to clinch the title.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Want M to win outright title tonight   Want M to win outright title tonight EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:59 pm

I note Kenpom has us as a scant 1 point favorite tonight. I too think that a loss tonight would make a win Saturday somewhat more likely.

I still want a win tonight though.

'shoes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want M to win outright title tonight   Want M to win outright title tonight EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Rather have the win tonight than have to worry about a win Saturday. I would love to beat IU Saturday but would really rather NOT have to worry about a NEEDED win on Saturday. Let's just get this BT championship tied up tonight, thank you! F Indiana. Having a BT title is more important than beating IU, IMO.

So, I guess I agree w/booboo! lol

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Want M to win outright title tonight   Want M to win outright title tonight EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:17 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
My worry is that if Michigan wins tonight, the kids feel like they have nothing to play for vs Indiana. If I had to choose, I'd rather lose on the road @Illinois and win @Home vs Indiana on Senior Night (Jordan Morgan night) to clinch the title.

you really hate IU don't you

lol!

I say we play all of our bench players Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Want M to win outright title tonight   Want M to win outright title tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Want M to win outright title tonight
Page 1 of 1