Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great piece on Mighty Mike on MLive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Great piece on Mighty Mike on MLive Empty
PostSubject: Great piece on Mighty Mike on MLive   Great piece on Mighty Mike on MLive EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:48 am

Sorry to have forgotten to drag and paste the link...go have a look.

Geez---already up to 40 225# reps on the bench, and driven to get to FIFTY (to set record)?

We are going to miss that fine young man SOOOOO much! What I should like to ask is why in hell
he was "only" 2nd-team All-B10. Don't know who got the nod ahead of him, but I do know this:
there was no one in the conference I'd rather have had than him in the middle of our D-line last year.
Stronger than anyone, motor never cuts out, good quickness, great teamsmanship...and
unlike a certain rival's DT...no thuggery.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Great piece on Mighty Mike on MLive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great piece on Mighty Mike on MLive   Great piece on Mighty Mike on MLive EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 am

2nd team because he didn't have flashy numbers. He did, however, do exactly what the coaches wanted, tie up two blockers and clog the middle for the LB's. And, he did with great enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

Great piece on Mighty Mike on MLive
Page 1 of 1