Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: NBA & the Air Force

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

OT: NBA & the Air Force Empty
PostSubject: OT: NBA & the Air Force   OT: NBA & the Air Force EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 pm

http://ac.aua.am/skhachat/Public/Papers%20on%20Fantasy%20Football%20Modeling/Journals/neural.pdf

I just thought I would share this with you guys. I came across this the other day and had to laugh.....again. One of my companies supports the Air Force Institute of Technology at Wright Patterson AFB, Dayton, Oh. We usually work on very high tech UAV sensors, satellites, weapons, and air platforms. However, this study was done on the NBA and predicting the outcomes of games etc. As a matter of fact, one of the PhD's actually had the best NCAA predictions last year and he was contacted by ESPN and 2 Vegas Sports Books. The bottom line, man there is a lot that goes in to predicting the outcome of a game.

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Oh, and watch the movie "Money Ball" same concepts   OT: NBA & the Air Force EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:30 pm

lol

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: NBA & the Air Force   OT: NBA & the Air Force EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 am

1umgoblue85 wrote:
http://ac.aua.am/skhachat/Public/Papers%20on%20Fantasy%20Football%20Modeling/Journals/neural.pdf

I just thought I would share this with you guys. I came across this the other day and had to laugh.....again. One of my companies supports the Air Force Institute of Technology at Wright Patterson AFB, Dayton, Oh. We usually work on very high tech UAV sensors, satellites, weapons, and air platforms. However, this study was done on the NBA and predicting the outcomes of games etc. As a matter of fact, one of the PhD's actually had the best NCAA predictions last year and he was contacted by ESPN and 2 Vegas Sports Books. The bottom line, man there is a lot that goes in to predicting the outcome of a game.

Yea, you've got to be in good with the officials who "fix" games...

bouncey-ball is a joke of a "game"... Basketball

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: NBA & the Air Force   OT: NBA & the Air Force Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: NBA & the Air Force
Page 1 of 1