Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EEs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

EEs Empty
PostSubject: EEs   EEs EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Gerry DiNardo ‏@gerrydinardo · 38m
BTN Spring Tour #Wolverines The 7 mid year guys all impressive but most impressive - Canteen Speight Mone

I can't wait to watch Mone and Pip plug gaps.

sandyeggo_blue

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:26 pm

also this

Gerry DiNardo ‏@gerrydinardo ·39m
BTN Spring Tour #Wolverines Most talented team we've seen so far. D Line filled with talent. RB's impressive especially Smith

not sure where they've been yet but it sounds like our young talent is starting to come around. Could this be the year our boys make the turn.

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:16 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
not sure where they've been yet...

Very good caveat, Sandy.  Because if this is say, GN's fifth stop after visiting, oh, Bowling Green, Toledo, U. of Charleston and Miami-Ohio...

On a more up-beat note, I strongly suspect he's seen a few Big Ten schools, and a few from other major conferences.  So there's a good chance there's some substance to his words...
Back to top Go down
michmike

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:19 am

Also, Sandy--- regarding Mone---wasn't there some chatter about issues, during the US Army AA game/practices, with his conditioning?  

I'm more inclined to believe DiNardo's take (on Mone's upside), because having read his life story and family issues, I simply have to think work ethic is the least of Mone's downsides...
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:23 pm

michmike wrote:
Also, Sandy--- regarding Mone---wasn't there some chatter about issues, during the US Army AA game/practices, with his conditioning?  

I'm more inclined to believe DiNardo's take (on Mone's upside), because having read his life story and family issues, I simply have to think work ethic is the least of Mone's downsides...

there was one article written by someone (I can't remember who) that said he was slow off the ball, out of shape, etc but then I watched his AA game highlights and he was anything but what the article said. I think I even made a post about it.

I said it back before the Hand and McDowell debacle that Mone was far and away my favorite D lineman in the class regardless of who we were going to sign. I can't wait to see him play.

Also FWIW, I'm pretty sure Dinardo is only making B1G school spring stops. I saw three videos of him at Minny, Wisc and NW. So his tweet about UM having the most talented Dline he's seen is somewhat encouraging

http://btn.com/sports/football/

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:00 pm

If he's seen Wiscy's team, his build-up of our D-line most definitely is encouraging (saying they rate tops of any he's seen thus far)...because we all know what kind of beef UW annually fields, on both lines...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EEs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEs   EEs Empty

Back to top Go down

EEs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: