Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to root on Mercer....

Go down 
+3
wshoes
hailtoyourvictor
MgoBlue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Time to root on Mercer.... Empty
PostSubject: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Tennessee has been hot lately. They are Kenpom #7. They scare me a lot more than Mercer.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:17 pm

So we are okay with a pussy championship?

bounce 

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Mercer looked awfully good to me. Inside, outside athletic, ton of seniors.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Agree shoes but Kenpom #7 scares me more. They played their way in and took care of business today against UMASS. Their real hot right now.

Neither team can be taken for granted though.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Yeah, good point.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:04 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:

bounce 

Ha, that's great.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:34 am

Geezus, a week ago, I thought it was DUKE we were all worried about???

Now, we prefer to face the veteran-laden team that kissed them off???

Coach B will have us 100% prepared for whoever wins the UT-M matchup tonight.

And by the way---apologies if I missed any sarcastic intent---saying a team has "pussy title" (or in baseball, "backed into" a divisional title, say)...is as stupid as it gets. Like injuries, luck-of-the-draw (which includes the draw parting like the Red Sea for you due to upsets) is part of the friggin' game, man!!!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:56 am

Mike, there has been discussion in other threads about the road to the final being easy or being hard.

That was just an offshoot comment from another thread and yes, it was tongue in cheek.

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:52 am

Thought (and hoped) so, Joe...but thanks for the clarification.

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:42 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:

bounce 

Among your past champions, the late Wilt Chamberlain, and Gene Simmons of "Kiss."
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:58 pm

wshoes wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:

bounce 

Among your past champions, the late Wilt Chamberlain, and Gene Simmons of "Kiss."

classic.

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Argh, argh, argh, Shoes---I didn't put enough attention to that post the first time to "pick up" on it...!!!

Speaking of Wilt, a local (back home in Roch.) sports writer, at WC's passing in '99, commented on the items in his estate, noting how much various possessions would sell for at auction. "But I wonder how much will be commanded by his Little Black Book?  The eight-volume edition???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:25 pm

michmike wrote:
Argh, argh, argh, Shoes---I didn't put enough attention to that post the first time to "pick up" on it...!!!

Speaking of Wilt, a local (back home in Roch.) sports writer, at WC's passing in '99, commented on the items in his estate, noting how much various possessions would sell for at auction. "But I wonder how much will be commanded by his Little Black Book?  The eight-volume edition???"

OMG, that's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to root on Mercer....   Time to root on Mercer.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to root on Mercer....
Page 1 of 1