Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rasputin

rasputin

How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?  Empty
PostSubject: How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?    How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Holy crow these guys are good.

And Michigan ruled the West.”
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?    How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:32 pm

He didn't, he devolved them. They stay around for four years.

Kentucky vs Louisville should be fun to watch. I think UM can beat both of those teams.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?    How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:34 pm

It's going to be crazy in Indy Friday night with UK and UL fans showing up in force.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?    How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:53 pm

wshoes wrote:
It's going to be crazy in Indy Friday night with UK and UL fans showing up in force.

'shoes

I'm looking for tickets.
Back to top Go down
rasputin

rasputin

PostSubject: Re: How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?    How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:58 pm

good luck with that. Not going to be pleasant in there with all those rabid UK fans.

And Michigan ruled the West.”
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?    How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Fish- I put in a request through Michigan on Monday- and am allegedly assured to get two (for my wife and I) @$190 each for Friday and Sunday (the only way they were selling them through Mich). No idea where the seats will be (am assuming nose bleed).

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?    How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Stub hub has them for $94.00 for Friday. Might just check with the local scalpers. I did get good deal on B1G tourney.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?    How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:17 pm

My plan is to drive down sunday morning, figuring that tix will be available outside the stadium. I am assuming mich wins on fri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?    How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?  Empty

Back to top Go down

How was Greg Marshall able to attract such talented recruits to Wichita State?
Page 1 of 1