Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Rocky Tops: (warning: length, philosophical ramblings)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Dear Rocky Tops:   (warning: length, philosophical ramblings) Empty
PostSubject: Dear Rocky Tops: (warning: length, philosophical ramblings)   Dear Rocky Tops:   (warning: length, philosophical ramblings) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:30 am

(Re: the following, cut and pasted from ESPN, pertaining to Jordan's charge-take in last six seconds:   The senior forward immediately crashed to the floor -- perhaps embellishing the contact -- but drawing the call that saved the game for Michigan and infuriated Tennessee's "Rocky Top" contingent. )

DEAR ROCKY TOPPERS:

Before you condemn me as a Michigan homer with no right to root for any college team, my U-M diploma notwithstanding, and the kind of oxygen waste your former coach Phil Fulmer so rightly voted out bragging rights for an outright national title in football seventeen years ago, I have this slight favor to ask of you.

Think of how small a basketball court, or football gridiron, is compared to this broad earth of ours: 139M sq. miles of surface area. Now, recall that ours is but one planet of nine, many of them dozens or even hundreds of times Earth's size, orbiting a star, Sol, producing the energy of a million 5-megaton bombs exploding every second.

Next, call to mind that our sun is but one of billions of stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way.  And further, that our Milky Way, despite its incomprehensible size, 100K light-years across, is but one of billions of other galaxies this seemingly-unbounded Universe of ours.

Thank you. Having pondered all that, you now, perhaps, can mentally appreciate the enormity of the fuck I could not give for your opinions of me, my school, its basketball team, or for that matter, any subject within the realm of the potentialities of the human mind.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rocky Tops: (warning: length, philosophical ramblings)   Dear Rocky Tops:   (warning: length, philosophical ramblings) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:59 am

Lol mike.

My given fuck is just about as big. Any and every detractor can kiss my ever loving ass.

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rocky Tops: (warning: length, philosophical ramblings)   Dear Rocky Tops:   (warning: length, philosophical ramblings) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:57 am

Ya know.....to this day, I STILL want to walk up to DA Phil with my M hat & shirt on and give him two big fingers! LOL

In that sense, last nights win was very rewarding!

GO BLUE beat Kentucky!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rocky Tops: (warning: length, philosophical ramblings)   Dear Rocky Tops:   (warning: length, philosophical ramblings) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:01 am

4 F's.

Fat Fuck Fill Fullmer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Rocky Tops: (warning: length, philosophical ramblings)   Dear Rocky Tops:   (warning: length, philosophical ramblings) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Rocky Tops: (warning: length, philosophical ramblings)
Page 1 of 1