Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Hockey!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: Hockey! Empty
PostSubject: OT: Hockey!   OT: Hockey! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Don't forget, Michigan Hockey hosts Northern Michigan this weekend at Yost. Tonight's game is at 7:35 and will be televised by the BTN. We'll see how they do producing this game, the cameras will be closer to the ice so it shouldn't be that bad. My main concern is lighting for TV, I'm not to sure how the cameras will be affected though.

Tomorrows game starts at 5:05 and will be on FSD. I'm expecting that tickets on the street to go around face value (depending on demand). So expect to pay between $20-$25 per seat, no big deal. If you are by A2 please go and make noise. Earlier in the year Michigan traveled to Marquette and didn't fair to well (0-1-1). Northern is not fairing that well in CCHA play but they are ranked fairly high (9th) in the Pairwise. Plus, Northern will be fighting for position so that they can host a first round playoff series.

Incidently, Northern is the school that started the trend of crashing Hunwick in goal. This should be interesting this weekend. The following link is from an interesting article from The Daily regarding the situation.

http://www.michigandaily.com/node/65162

sunny

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey!   OT: Hockey! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:22 pm

1998 Michigan National Championship game on the BTN right now. Almost over though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey!   OT: Hockey! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:50 pm

It's NMU (Northern Michigan University), NOT UNM (University of Northern Michigan! God the BTN sucks!

Evil or Very Mad

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey!   OT: Hockey! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm getting tired of complaining about the BTN Hockey production but OMFG, the sound is about 2 seconds ahead of the video!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey!   OT: Hockey! Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Hockey!
Page 1 of 1