Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denard is at the Hockey game!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Denard is at the Hockey game! Empty
PostSubject: Denard is at the Hockey game!   Denard is at the Hockey game! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:18 pm

That guy is everywhere. I think it's about time we grant the guy Michigan-Man status. Denard makes Rich Clod look good! What a Face

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
shockjoc

PostSubject: Re: Denard is at the Hockey game!   Denard is at the Hockey game! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:55 am

Denard the 'good luck' charm. Every b-ball or hockey game that I have seen him shown to attend, UM has won. Hope he's at Crisler Center tonight (I am sure he will be.)

Have a great day all UM fans.

GO BLUE!!!

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Denard is at the Hockey game!   Denard is at the Hockey game! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:03 pm

shockjoc wrote:
Denard the 'good luck' charm. Every b-ball or hockey game that I have seen him shown to attend, UM has won. Hope he's at Crisler Center tonight (I am sure he will be.)

Have a great day all UM fans.

GO BLUE!!!

It's kind of interesting to see him living the "college life". Makes me feel even better for the kid. You know that he most likely isn't much of a Hockey fan but HE WAS THERE LAST NIGHT. IMHO Hockey games at Michigan are more than just the game itself. Granted, I (as well as many others) go to watch Hockey, but many students go for the interaction. For anyone who has ever been to a game at Yost, you know what I'm talking about.

As I type this Denard is on College Game-day too (but I do believe that this was planned).

Remember when Rich Clod was fired and everyone was worried that Denard might transfer? Denard simply replied that you needn't worry because Michigan is his family now, yep you can definitely tell that he feels that way by his school-spirit.

I'll ask the long time Michigan fans, have you ever seen any previous football player all over the place? The only comparison (which isn't even a football player but rather a coach) that I can make is Coach Carr. But even Coach Carr wasn't just at random events against random opponents, Coach Carr always and only went to sparty games.

Thoughts? I believe that Denard is becomming the ideal student-athlete.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Denard is at the Hockey game!   Denard is at the Hockey game! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:09 pm

He's had Michigan Man status with me for quite a while. But, anyone that plays for the Maize n Blue - unless it turns out to be an idiot like James Whitley - gets that status from me.

Still, great to see DR having fun like that.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Denard is at the Hockey game!   Denard is at the Hockey game! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Just because you play for Michighan that doesn't mean that you are a Michigan-Man. The best example of this is Webber. I know that's bouney-ball Basketball but he was out only for himself. I guess Manningham would be a good example of a football player not being a Michigan man. He didn't graduate, scored a SIX on the Wonderlic, and he always says his High School on player intoductions.

Denard is experiencing student-life at Michigan. It isn't all about Football for him, Michigan is his family and he likes to have fun with his family just like anyone else.

The guy has won multiple September Heisman's yet he is still grounded. Denard is a Michigan man, he's not just using the school as a platform for the next level.

On another note, I'm curious if he will be running track this year?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denard is at the Hockey game!   Denard is at the Hockey game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Denard is at the Hockey game!
Page 1 of 1