Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State

Go down 
+2
MgoBlue
MichiganFootball13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State   Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:52 pm

Fuck
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State   Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Fuck is right. How the hell did that happen??? I didn't flow his recruitment real closely BUT with Nussmeier in AA I felt we had to lead for his services. There is a black cloud over this program right now.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State   Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Probably felt at home with the SEC type program.

I don't consider it a loss, and he wasn't that good to start with. 4 starts in 4 years.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State   Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:29 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Probably felt at home with the SEC type program.

I don't consider it a loss, and he wasn't that good to start with.  4 starts in 4 years.  

yes and no

Agree that he probably feels he fits a bit better at O$U. I actually thought he was heading to OK though.

Disagree on his talent.

1. Anything will be better than what we are going to field. Kugler has no experience and although Miller has four starts also, there is a reason why he couldn't hold the job last year.

2. Lindsey backed up a guy that is probably one of the top OLs in the SEC even though he's only a sophomore.

O$U was in the exact same position with Boren and Price as we are with Kugler and Miller. This is an instant relief for them. Kugler and Miller have to step it up. No excuses.
Back to top Go down
rasputin

rasputin

PostSubject: Re: Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State   Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm

I am sick of this shit. Bad news after bad news after bad news. We win 6 this year.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State   Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:31 pm

rasputin wrote:
I am sick of this shit. Bad news after bad news after bad news. We win 6 this year.

geez take a step back and breathe.

1. it's football not malaysian airlines

2. he wasn't gonna fix our OL problems. Would have helped I grant you but it's not the end all.

I think you're probably more hurt about him going to O$U.

we still win 9 this year. Might not be a NC but it'll be a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State   Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:06 am

Why is everyone so down about him choosing OSU?  Where, exactly, did you expect a football-playing "graduate" (term used loosely) of an SEC school to fit into Horace Rackham School of Graduate Studies?

On the other hand, in Columbus, he'll find ready acceptance into the Andy Katzenmoyer S.O.G.S....assuming he can sing, putt and wear a condom.

Hell, he might even one day receive his PhD in molecular biology, like Craig Krenzel...
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State   Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:21 am

Because we are a fan base starving for anything positive. News like this means the famine will continue. We would take even marginally good news right now and run with it like we won the championship. That news ain't coming any time soon. Our best chance just signed with our biggest rival? Are we supposed to be excited for that?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State   Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:24 am

No one asked anyone to be excited over it. The post was merely an attempt to emphasize the difficulty which Hoke & Co. would have had getting him into Rackham (as that's where he'd have to be enrolled, and in some definite cirriculum, in order to qualify for playing time in '14).

This alum knows of the standards of our graduate programs. And they bend rules for athletes (rare as the case may be...e.g.,Jordan Morgan) far less frequently, and far less dramatically, than would our undergraduate programs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State   Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State Empty

Back to top Go down

Bama OL transfer going to…………Ohio State
Page 1 of 1