Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CharlotteGuy

Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:27 pm

It's gonna be a great day today! Lunch with dad then making a key phone call! -- bigjakeyB_1 (@bigjakeyB_1)

Here is hoping that call is to Coach Hoke saying he is committing to Michigan!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Wow....what else could that possibly mean??????????

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Apparently Jake went about this the right way. He did not get caught up in the hype of yesterday and make a hasty decision. He slept on his decision for a night and still feels the same way. He will then tell his Dad about his dsision over lunch, and then make the call. Those are the kind of people I wnt at Michigan!

Razz

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 pm

I hope that's the correct play by play, 2nd.

1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: UNREAL!!   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:40 pm

I hope we land him today!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Admin wrote:
I hope that's the correct play by play, 2nd.

Remember, I have an advanced degree in human behavior. I'm very good in that area. Buisness, technology, mathematics I'm just mehhh in. But when it comes to people I have a good in-sight. Not saying that I am never wrong but I know both sports and people. I've seen things play out this way before, but remember I'm not guaranteing it. The phone call could also be to urban crier (I hgope not but hey...).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: What a class this could be!   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Brady Hoke's approval rating is through the roof! Morris and Thomas are likely to be 5 stars!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:09 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:
Brady Hoke's approval rating is through the roof! Morris and Thomas are likely to be 5 stars!

Shane already is: http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=8&toinid=683&yr=2013

Thomas is a 4-star but I guess that could change.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:19 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Apparently Jake went about this the right way. He did not get caught up in the hype of yesterday and make a hasty decision. He slept on his decision for a night and still feels the same way. He will then tell his Dad about his dsision over lunch, and then make the call. Those are the kind of people I wnt at Michigan!

Razz

Just saw a report that Jake committed to UM. Any confirmations? Go Blue!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Will, it is after lunch so that makes sense. But no, I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere, yet...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Will, it is after lunch so that makes sense. But no, I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere, yet...

Thanks....keeping my fingers crossed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:27 pm

He just said "To silence the rumors, I have not committed to Michigan but I might soon."

He then said "They're a great school with a lot going for them. They had a huge day yesterday!"

I don't know.

CharlotteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Guess that was good intuition on my part Smile Welcome to Michigan Jake!!
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:18 pm

CharlotteGuy wrote:
Guess that was good intuition on my part Smile Welcome to Michigan Jake!!

Keep up the good work!!! Smile Go Blue!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet   Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake Butt Hopeful Tweet
Page 1 of 1