Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner? Empty
PostSubject: QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner?   QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:00 pm

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/qb-curve-devin-gardner-michigan-wolverines/

Haven't read it yet, personally, but thought I'd post.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner?   QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:46 pm

My take is you run an offense that Devin is suited for... a form of the spread, not the RR style of course.... roll him out, Deirdorf mentioned numerous times that DG looked best when he was on the move.... stop trying to make him into John Navarre... if you want to continue rolling him out at QB play to his strengths... if you wanna play pro style then just put Morris out there and start the process
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner?   QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:08 pm

define "Fix"

there is no doubt in my mind that in the right atmosphere (1 head coach, 1 OC, one position, one offense to learn, a decent O line, etc) Devin would have been a sure fire first round draft pick and possible legit heisman candidate.

sigh.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner?   QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:59 pm

No, no, no. I am not an QB expert but I play one on internet forums. Devin has attended the Manning camps, He had a qb coach last summer he worked with and has worked with Nussmeier who is pretty well respected for his work with QB's. He still is a disaster mechanically at times. Happy feet, bad decisions, etc. Maybe he is gun shy from getting hit so much. I just do not see him being able to turn it around.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner?   QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:59 am

There's no doubt he's worked with some of the biggest names in the profession between the Manning camp and George Whitfield.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner?   QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:19 am

I prefer "utilize better" to "fix."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner?   QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner? Empty

Back to top Go down

QB Curve: Is There Still Time for Michigan to Fix Devin Gardner?
Page 1 of 1