Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?

Go down 
+7
sandyeggo_blue
BOLEACH7
theJET84
jjabilene
GOBLUEJOE66
umichfaninpa
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? Empty
PostSubject: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:27 pm

umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:29 pm

That was absolutely ridiculous
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Did you hear the announcers, rightfully so, blasting the coaches for keeping him in?

Go Blue

jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Announcers ripping Hoke, repeated shots of the empty stadium. Hoke is already gone, but I'm hoping these were the final nails in Brandon's coffin too.
Back to top Go down
theJET84

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Hoke refuses to talk about injuries in order to "protect the kids" but what the hell did he do to Shane? Three him back out there twice while gimpy.... Then AGAIN after DG98 lost his helmet....

According to many on Twitter, Morris left field on a cart after the game... so much for protecting the kids.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Absolutely disgusting for a man that says he cares about the kids... I was there and the whole stadium booed when he was left in then when he went back in... I am done with any support for Hoke... it was a black mark
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:37 pm

theJET84 wrote:
...Hoke refuses to talk about injuries in order to "protect the kids" but what the hell did he do to Shane? Three him back out there twice while gimpy...

+2

100% spot on JET

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:39 pm

I would be in Hoke's face if I were Shanes parents
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:43 pm

I had that same thought BO.

Go Blue!! Smile

theJET84

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Forget everything else, he should be fired and not allowed to finish his presser just for this comment alone:

@SamWebb77: Hoke: I did not see (Shane wobbling)
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:51 pm

theJET84 wrote:
Forget everything else, he should be fired and not allowed to finish his presser just for this comment alone:

more proof he has no idea what is going on during the game.

HOW in the world do you not see your QB wobbling off the field?

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Maybe he woulda heard one of the other coaches discussing it on the heads.... Ohh wait :-/
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Hoke has lost control of this program. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:59 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
theJET84 wrote:

more proof he has no idea what is going on during the game.

HOW in the world do you not see your QB wobbling off the field?

Story on Hoke not seeing Shane wobbling:

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/09/shane_morris_carted_off_the_fi.html

To show you how much Hoke has lost touch with reality is at the end of the story where Hoke said "he'd have to evaluate the film before making a decision on who starts at quarterback next week at Rutgers." Review the film??? Keep in mind the story reported that Shane was carted off the field on a cart!!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:18 pm

There is a text going around Twitter, presumably from a student in Shane's dorm saying he is in a boot and crutches. He looks wobbly (concussion). The leg/foot is not broken.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:32 pm

How the hell couldn't see Shane wobbling, WTF was he looking at? I could see it perfectly from sec. 22 row 36, just about everybody else in stadium saw it too.

As a Medical First Responder & trainer at a HS, my job is to protect the kid. Yes FB players whether HS or college are tough they don't want to come out of game. If I see a kid wobbling I'm pulling him from game. If I would leave a kid in with possible concussion symptoms my AD would rip me a new one. If a coach ever overruled me, we & the AD would have a long discussion.

Somewhere on the field today somebody fucked up. BH is in charge its his program he's responsible
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:37 pm

If Hoke supposedly didn't see it, why in hell didn't Nuss remove him from the game??? Clearly somebody should of seen he was hurt and pulled him from the game. What, are they blind? That is BS.

Well, I now know why Saban didn't try to retain Nuss.......Michigan did Saban a favor it appears to me.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:05 pm

I would never 2nd guess the M trainer, asst. trainer or Drs. Without knowing all the facts. Now if Hoke over rules the trainer that would be a Fireable offense. Putting a kids safety at risk. But he claims he never saw Shane wobble so who did? Not a single coach saw it? They did but where afraid to speak up to Hoke? That's a problem as well of true. Either way there was a screw up that possibly could have put a kids safety at serious risk.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:56 am

I would argue that Hoke is at least civillay responsible for any injuries to shane occuring after the initial hit (let alone ha later massacres), If not crminally responsible foraiding an abetting assault when he sent him in for Gardner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?   Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail? Empty

Back to top Go down

Putting a possibly-concussed Shane Morris back into the game - How can't that be the final nail?
Page 1 of 1