Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rumor on Peppers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rumor on Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Rumor on Peppers   Rumor on Peppers EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:58 pm

A little rumor that's circling social media is that Jarbill's MIA status yesterday was for disciplinary issues.

What I read, and could totally be fiction, is that Peppers made a play in practice and made a comment to the coaches, something along the lines of "That's why you need to f*cking play me."

I don't think I buy this for second, based on everything I've read, watched and seen from Peppers. He's a highly competitive kid, and perhaps that got the best of him, but I just don't see him ever being disrespectful to coaches.

Media have since confirmed (per official word from the athletic department, so take it for what's it worth. Gibbons was supposedly 'injured') that he was out due to a injury.

Just thought I'd share.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Rumor on Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Peppers   Rumor on Peppers EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Admin wrote:
A little rumor that's circling social media is that Jarbill's MIA status yesterday was for disciplinary issues.

What I read, and could totally be fiction, is that Peppers made a play in practice and made a comment to the coaches, something along the lines of "That's why you need to f*cking play me."

I don't think I buy this for second, based on everything I've read, watched and seen from Peppers. He's a highly competitive kid, and perhaps that got the best of him, but I just don't see him ever being disrespectful to coaches.  

Media have since confirmed (per official word from the athletic department, so take it for what's it worth. Gibbons was supposedly 'injured') that he was out due to a injury.

Just thought I'd share.

several tweets from UM students said Peppers was seen on campus this last week with crutches but no cast or walking boot. So that adds to the confusion.

1. Never talk down to or disrespect your elders. Especially to those whose charge you've been left in.

2. Good for Jabrill if he said that. Someone needs to step up and show they have a pulse.

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Rumor on Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Peppers   Rumor on Peppers EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:42 pm

I'd vomit of Peppers transfers. He's one of the few things we have to be excited about going forward.

wshoes

Rumor on Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Peppers   Rumor on Peppers EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:12 am

If true- I love the comment Peppers made, I hope he wan't benched because of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rumor on Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Peppers   Rumor on Peppers Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor on Peppers
Page 1 of 1