Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ESPN Sunday report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stjotoo

ESPN Sunday report Empty
PostSubject: ESPN Sunday report   ESPN Sunday report EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:50 am

ESPN Sportscenter this morning had some interesting but likely true statements in their daily report. They suggest that Brady Hoke's job is in jeopardy (a foregone conclusion, or worse, by Michigan fans). Additionally the reporter also stated that Devon Gardner is a "turnover machine". Too bad but the stats bear it out. This season is a disaster!

I watched the game at a bar where there were many green clad, noisy, obnoxious Sparties. I could not hear the announcers when QB Shane Norris was sent into the game for one play, an attempted long pass. What was the reason for sending him in? Did anyone catch it?

Also Dantonio stated following the game, the reason for running up the score with another TD in the final minute was that some Michigan player(s) planted a spear in the precious Spartan turf prior to the game. I realize the coaches are dealing with 18-21 year old kids, but it seems as they, given their precarious job situations, possibly should have been on top of something like this happening which obviously pissed off the opponents.

Once again, what a disaster this season has been. No more App States or Miamis left on the schedule. Even Indiana, Northwestern, and Maryland are looking tough now. To not even mention Ohio $tate and their SEC coach and operations!

GOBLUEJOE66

ESPN Sunday report Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN Sunday report   ESPN Sunday report EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:11 am

stjotoo wrote:
ESPN Sportscenter this morning had some interesting but likely true statements in their daily report.  They suggest that Brady Hoke's job is in jeopardy (a foregone conclusion, or worse, by Michigan fans).  Additionally the reporter also stated that Devon Gardner is a "turnover machine".  Too bad but the stats bear it out. This season is a disaster!

I watched the game at a bar where there were many green clad, noisy, obnoxious Sparties.  I could not hear the announcers when QB Shane Norris was sent into the game for one play, an attempted long pass. What was the reason for sending him in?  Did anyone catch it?

Also Dantonio stated following the game, the reason for running up the score with another TD in the final minute was that some Michigan player(s) planted a spear in the precious Spartan turf prior to the game.  I realize the coaches are dealing with 18-21 year old kids, but it seems as they, given their precarious job situations, possibly should have been on top of something like this happening which obviously pissed off the opponents.

Once again, what a disaster this season has been.  No more App States or Miamis left on the schedule.  Even Indiana, Northwestern, and Maryland are looking tough now.  To not even mention Ohio $tate and their SEC coach and operations!

stjo...Chris Spielman used the words "turnover machine" numerous times when talking about DG. Both announcers, in one way or another, talked about how the team was not being "coached up" numerous times. Chris called UM an "almost" team. Almost caught the pass. Almost made the first down. Almost made the tackle. Stuff like that. As harsh as it was to hear those descriptions/analysis on national TV, neither one of them, in my opinion, spoke something that wasn't the truth.

Now awaiting my call to be on the new HC search committee!!! LOL

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Markwawf

ESPN Sunday report Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN Sunday report   ESPN Sunday report EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:16 am

stjotoo wrote:
 I could not hear the announcers when QB Shane Norris was sent into the game for one play, an attempted long pass. What was the reason for sending him in?  Did anyone catch it?
I think it was right after Michigan recovered a fumble and the announcers thought Gardner was caught off guard and was not ready to go back into the game.
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

ESPN Sunday report Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN Sunday report   ESPN Sunday report EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks GBJ and Mark. As I stated the greenies were so damn loud I could not hear the sound on the TV.

GOBLUEJOE66

ESPN Sunday report Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN Sunday report   ESPN Sunday report EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:19 pm

stjotoo wrote:
Thanks GBJ and Mark.  As I stated the greenies were so damn loud I could not hear the sound on the TV.

Happy to help. Smile

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ESPN Sunday report Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN Sunday report   ESPN Sunday report Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN Sunday report
Page 1 of 1