Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fans @ Indy game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

fans @ Indy game Empty
PostSubject: fans @ Indy game   fans @ Indy game EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Hopefully the fans will cheer on the team.... we are at a point where we know changes are coming... fans going should give the kids all the support they can... they are not the ones to blame... yes they make mistakes and we get upset, I am certainly guilty... but they are out there doing as best as they can with how they have been prepared.... we as a fanbase has been ridiculed by the media this year.... let's let the kids know that we still support them.... GO BLUE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

fans @ Indy game Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans @ Indy game   fans @ Indy game EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:49 pm

I completely understand your point but it's kind of hard to cheer on DG these days. Tough as nails, heart like a lion, but he's a TO machine. The kid just continues to make terrible decisions.

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

fans @ Indy game Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans @ Indy game   fans @ Indy game EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Oh I agree Sandy... he is horrible... just think at least the fans should give the kids as much encouragement as possible... this season has been a train wreck.... we know almost certainly that Hoke and hopefully Brandon as well will be gone... but when DG throws that god awful INT on Saturday I will be yelling WTF are you doing at the tv.... LOL
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

fans @ Indy game Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans @ Indy game   fans @ Indy game EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:19 pm

I sit in front of the TV cheering for the kids AND doing my "WTF are you doing" when DG does his crap. I've never given up on the kids...but I have given up on their AD and their coaches!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

fans @ Indy game Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans @ Indy game   fans @ Indy game EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:11 am

I'm not any harder on DG than I would be on any other QB at Michigan, Kid loves Michigan, and wants to win he like hoke would give anything to Michigan and a championship , and like Hoke neither are qualified for the job. Hoke love the program , loves Michigan, and loves the kids abut he is a terrible coach. DG loves the program loves the game but he's a terrible QB. Just the fact man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fans @ Indy game Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans @ Indy game   fans @ Indy game Empty

Back to top Go down

fans @ Indy game
Page 1 of 1