Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next to fall?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Next to fall? Empty
PostSubject: Next to fall?   Next to fall? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:18 pm

That seems to be Brian Cole.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2014/11/13/brian-cole-michigan-football-recruiting/18959743/

Recruiting analyst: 'Unlikely' Michigan gets Brian Cole

By James Jahnke, Detroit Free Press 8:50 a.m. EST November 13, 2014

Recruits have been bailing out of Michigan's 2015 football recruiting class all year, as uncertainty hovers over the program.

George Campbell. Shawn Crawford. Damien Harris. Darrin Kirkland Jr. Darian Roseboro. Garrett Taylor. All highly rated prospects who once were verbally committed to U-M but have backed out.

Could Saginaw wide receiver/cornerback Brian Cole, the No. 1-rated player in the state, join the exodus? Mike Farrell, the main national recruiting analyst for rivals.com, expects it. Farrell says that Cole has visited Wisconsin and Purdue, plans to visit Nebraska and is still conversing with recruiters from Michigan State, Ohio State and Penn State.

"What can't be seen as a good sign for Michigan fans is that an official visit to Ann Arbor does not even seem to be in the works," Farrell writes. "At this point, it is very unlikely that he sticks with Michigan. And to make things worse, if the visit situation works out for the Buckeyes, there is a solid chance he may end up in Columbus."

Speaking of OSU and Michigan commitments, Farrell also says that the Buckeyes could be a major player for Detroit Cass Tech running back Mike Weber. While MSU's interest in Weber might have cooled a bit, he is seen as Ohio State's No. 1 option at tailback if it loses out on Harris.

"If Harris does go to Kentucky, it is likely that the Buckeyes will put the full court press on Weber," Farrell writes.

Michigan is down to eight verbal commitments in its 2015 class, including Cole and Weber. They are viewed as U-M's second- and third-best commits, behind Connecticut tight end Chris Clark, and are the top two recruits in the state of Michigan, according to Rivals.

Verbal commitments are nonbinding until national letters of intent are signed in February.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Next to fall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next to fall?   Next to fall? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:33 pm

I read that it really depends if Funchess come back or not if Funchess would declare for the NFL he would really be excited about Michigan because then he could see himself started really quickly, I think I also read that he has been to Michigan several times for unofficial visits and will not waste his time there for official visit, but instead see some other campus

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

Next to fall?
Page 1 of 1