Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was on campus yesterday...

Go down 
+2
the artist formally known
BetterThansparty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Was on campus yesterday... Empty
PostSubject: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:12 am

...and the "rumor" was that Jimmah is coming home. I'm not saying that this is a certainty as a lot can happen between now and Januray (or later depending on if San Francisco makes the post-season and hoe far they go) but that's what people are saying. Please note: those people are not involved directly with the football program.

Also of news, Jim Hackett will be staying on as AD. Once again this is not guaranteed but it's what is being mentioned on State St.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Called it, sort of....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Believe it when i see it in writing. I am still very skeptical, I see to many good opportunity in the NFL, and beside who knows what job in the NFL might be coming. Embarassed affraid

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:31 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Believe it when i see it in writing. I am still very skeptical, I see to many good opportunity in the NFL, and beside who knows what job in the NFL might be coming. Embarassed affraid

I'll believe it when I see him doing his presser in AA.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:33 pm

I too don't actually believe it until I have witnessed it. However, the same person told me that Hackett is staying on before any of the reports came out. Of course this guy told me that Lewan was leaving too so it is what it is. I didn't believe him about the Taylor thing and I'm not sure if I believe him about the Harbaugh thing but I want to. I am still skeptical though.

We do know his wife has a sense of humor though so maybe she'll come to Michigan?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:37 pm

If Jim wants to come home and coach he will... the availability of NFL jobs will have little to do with his decision .... does he want the stress of a gm and owner over his head and trying to order around million dollar prima donnas or does he want to be the man in charge...very simple
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:49 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
I too don't actually believe it until I have witnessed it.  However, the same person told me that Hackett is staying on before any of the reports came out.  Of course this guy told me that Lewan was leaving too so it is what it is.  I didn't believe him about the Taylor thing and I'm not sure if I believe him about the Harbaugh thing but I want to.  I am still skeptical though.

We do know his wife has a sense of humor though so maybe she'll come to Michigan?

I have never seen that and it is FUNNY!!! Smile And, she IS a looker!!! Smile

Maybe the AD should add to his talk with Jim that we will all agree to give up our dad pants (you know we all have at least one pair!) LOL

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:16 pm

Ha!

Last edited by MGOBLUEBC on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:21 pm

Easy now.... Jim is probably reading this forum... don't want him getting upset
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:29 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
I seriously doubt that. I'm sure he has more important things to worry about than what's written on this blog. Doubt he even knows it exists.
I'll take care of it just in case. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:33 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
If Jim wants to come home and coach he will... the availability of NFL jobs will have little to do with his decision .... does he want the stress of a gm and owner over his head and trying to order around million dollar prima donnas or does he want to be the man in charge...very simple

You make it ound so simple BO, too bad it's not. For all of the issues surrounding an NFL job there is an infinite amount more with the college gig. However, with Jimmah being the control-freak that he is I would think college would be his deal. I cannot guarantee that Jimmah comes home but this looks like the perfect storm. DB Brandon was given the axe, his figure-head is flailing, and Jimmah isn't too welcome in San Fran currently.

If I was one to makes predictions on everything (I'm not) I'd say that Jimmah is coming back to Michigan and run Bo's program the way it should be run. How that will affect Jimmah's health I have no idea but without knowing him I believe that this is something Jimmah wants.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:17 am

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:
I seriously doubt that. I'm sure he has more important things to worry about than what's written on this blog. Doubt he even knows it exists.
I'll take care of it just in case. Rolling Eyes

Pretty sure BO was being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Bump.....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was on campus yesterday...   Was on campus yesterday... Empty

Back to top Go down

Was on campus yesterday...
Page 1 of 1