Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O$U and M$U should be on notice

Go down 
+4
GOBLUEJOE66
MgoBlue
wshoes
gm_goblue1205
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

O$U and M$U should be on notice Empty
PostSubject: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:42 am

I think the fans and students of MSU and OSU should be on notice because if Jim is coming to michigan i think that an suicide watch or a APB out on the fans in East Lancing and Columbus when Hackett announce the new HC for Michigan. Thats my two cents
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:51 am

An OSU friend of mine is pulling for it because he thinks it would help the rivalry and I don't think he's the only one who feels that way. Every MSU fan I know is hoping we do not get him.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:47 pm

There is no doubt it would. Jim as probably the most intense guy to ever walk the sidelines at Michigan. Remember when he almost came to blows with the Lions coach after shaking hands. He speaks his mind. As someone else put it, he's an asshole but he would be our asshole.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:10 pm

gm_goblue1205 wrote:
I think the fans and students of MSU and OSU should be on notice because if Jim is coming to michigan i think that an suicide watch or a APB out on the fans in East Lancing and Columbus when Hackett announce the new HC for Michigan. Thats my two cents

Might want to add Urban Liar to the list!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:23 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
There is no doubt it would.  Jim as probably the most intense guy to ever walk the sidelines at Michigan.  Remember when he almost came to blows with the Lions coach after shaking hands.  He speaks his mind.  As someone else put it, he's an asshole but he would be our asshole.

Jim would out asshole Dantonio. it would be an epic bout of assholeness.

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:47 pm

^No doubt. I so hope it happens.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:09 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:
There is no doubt it would.  Jim as probably the most intense guy to ever walk the sidelines at Michigan.  Remember when he almost came to blows with the Lions coach after shaking hands.  He speaks his mind.  As someone else put it, he's an asshole but he would be our asshole.

Jim would out asshole Dantonio. it would be an epic bout of assholeness.
<chuckle>

I don't know eggo, I think Dantonio is the BIGGEST asshole. At least Jim isn't a dickhead about it. (Is that even possible? Be a dickhead & an asshole?)

Oh God, and I haven't even had a drink yet!

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:23 pm

it would be dockers and markers vs hooded sweatshirts and no smiles

if he gets hired i am going as Jim to every halloween party I can next year.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:11 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
(Is that even possible? Be a dickhead & an asshole?)

Look at this picture and you tell me...

O$U and M$U should be on notice Markda10

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:17 pm

MgoBlue wrote:

Harbaugh did nothing wrong.  I can't stand Schwartz, never could.  He reminds me of a former boss that I had.  What a loser.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8232b8c4/49ers-Lions-get-into-postgame-scuffle

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Listen to 97.1 Valenti & Foster every once in awhile. Can't listen to MV & his love for sparty to long before he drives me crazy.

But anyway he said this thurs., Jim Harbaugh is the only coach that scares him. Nobody else just JH. Surprise to hear him admit that but nice to hear an honest anwser.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:06 am

Valenti is a prick, and it scares the hell out of me that I agree with him on most other things non-college related.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O$U and M$U should be on notice   O$U and M$U should be on notice Empty

Back to top Go down

O$U and M$U should be on notice
Page 1 of 1