Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: good Wings article

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

OT: good Wings article Empty
PostSubject: OT: good Wings article   OT: good Wings article EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:41 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/red-wings-flying-again--why-you-shouldn-t-be-surprsied-at-detroit-s--best-team--in-years-181930636-nhl.html

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: OT: good Wings article   OT: good Wings article EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 pm

If only Jimmy could stop a puck in shoot outs

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: good Wings article   OT: good Wings article EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:29 am

lot of season to go but the health of the team cannot be overlooked.

Side talk..... we all know Red's days are numbered. Time is catching up and even though Red is a machine, it's only a matter of time. Seriously, what are the chances Babcock takes the UM job? I've read in BS articles in the past that he'd be a target and a possibility.

ANy thoughts?

How awesome would that be?

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: good Wings article   OT: good Wings article EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:22 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Side talk..... we all know Red's days are numbered. Time is catching up and even though Red is a machine, it's only a matter of time. Seriously, what are the chances Babcock takes the UM job? I've read in BS articles in the past that he'd be a target and a possibility.

ANy thoughts?

He just signed an extension with the Wings.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: good Wings article   OT: good Wings article EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:25 am

the artist formally known wrote:

He's an above average to really good goalie. Do you look at all sports through negative eyes? Typical fan from MI.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OT: good Wings article   OT: good Wings article EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:55 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
the artist formally known wrote:

He's an above average to really good goalie.  Do you look at all sports through negative eyes?  Typical fan from MI.  

If I'm lying call me out other wise just say yes, another shoot out loss last night He has the lowest save % in shoot out in the NHL

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: good Wings article   OT: good Wings article EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:23 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

ANy thoughts?

That was never a possibility even though a few of the large hockey donors started that rumor years ago. They merrely saw Babcock at a lot of Michigan games in the club seats and thought that they knew something. However, what they failed to consider was that Babcock's daughter went to Michigan and hockey games were the only time he was able to see his daughter. Babcock could scout Michigan and see his daughter at the same time. Easy peasey...

I recall this one dolt who was a large donor, etc. bragging that he was the first one to figure that out. I met him in person a few times and he is a nice guy, just very naive...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: good Wings article   OT: good Wings article Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: good Wings article
Page 1 of 1