Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Army-Navy march on

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

OT: Army-Navy march on Empty
PostSubject: OT: Army-Navy march on   OT: Army-Navy march on EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Watching CBS sports showing the Army Cadets and the Navy Midshipmen march on into the stadium. Awesome to watch!!!

Dad attended The Citadel, was a private 1st class, fought in the Pacific during WWII. I've always enjoyed military marches, armed forces songs, war movies, the TV show Combat & of course watching the Army-Navy game.

Top 10 bucket list would include seeing this game in person. Anybody been to this game? Has to be a great experience!

USA USA USA & GO BLUE!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Army-Navy march on   OT: Army-Navy march on EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:19 pm

curious about your previous post. did you say your dad attended the citadel and was a private first class?

or are you saying your dad attended the citadel and you were a pfc?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: OT: Army-Navy march on   OT: Army-Navy march on EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:25 pm

My dad was at the Citadel and he also was a private 1st class. I have NOT served in the military
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: OT: Army-Navy march on   OT: Army-Navy march on EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Army gave navy a good fight and game but i think Amry need to get better and Navy what can i say about them they are good hell they gave Ohio State an scare this season
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Army-Navy march on   OT: Army-Navy march on EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:07 am

Some of the worst officers I served with in the Marine Corp were Naval Academy grads. We used to call them ring knockers. Big rings to compensate for small dicks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Army-Navy march on   OT: Army-Navy march on Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Army-Navy march on
Page 1 of 1