Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who bought Alabama tickets today?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Who bought Alabama tickets today? Empty
PostSubject: Who bought Alabama tickets today?   Who bought Alabama tickets today? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:33 pm

I ended up buying 33 tickets. The wife gave me a holy shxt!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: 33.... WOW   Who bought Alabama tickets today? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 pm

First I have to congratulate you for having 400+ points to allow you to buy tickets today. I know it takes at least $40,000 in donations to get to that level of priority. Second... I'm not afraid to admit I'll never be at that donation level but I am kind of ashamed that I just realized that even if I was at that level, I don't think I have 32 friends to take ha ha.

Oh well. I'm going to get mine on the 9th.

1umgoblue85... Look for me in the cheap seats and send me a bottle of Cristal!!!

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Who bought Alabama tickets today?   Who bought Alabama tickets today? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:38 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
First I have to congratulate you for having 400+ points to allow you to buy tickets today. I know it takes at least $40,000 in donations to get to that level of priority. Second... I'm not afraid to admit I'll never be at that donation level but I am kind of ashamed that I just realized that I don't have 32 friends to take ha ha.

Oh well. I'm going to get mine on the 9th.

1umgoblue85... Look for me in the cheap seats and send me a bottle of Cristal!!!

I second this.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Thanks! I can order for people.   Who bought Alabama tickets today? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:48 pm

We have 33 in our tailgate so far, so I bought tickets For everyone.@

Here's the reason why I get to buy them today.

I set up an athletic scholarship for #97 Brennen Beyer this year. So for the next 4-5 years our family will be contributing in his name. Of course, past donations help and we have the PSD for club seats.

It is a great way for us to give back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who bought Alabama tickets today?   Who bought Alabama tickets today? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who bought Alabama tickets today?
Page 1 of 1