Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh

Go down 
+5
the artist formally known
MGOBLUEBC
dwoody
BetterThansparty
gm_goblue1205
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Well MSU Coach the biggest jerk in the state of Michigan is Mark D'Antonio had something to say about Michigan's Hiring of Jim Harbaugh and he said 'It will be the next challenge'. Here's the article if you want to check it out.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2015/01/05/jim-harbaugh-mark-dantonio-michigan/21300021/
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Little Brother talk...
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:35 am

Whiney little bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:18 am

he's just pissed MSU has had a nice little run going with Hoke and RR at the helm and all anybody wants to do is talk about Michigan and Harbaugh . WHAT ABOUT MSU AND ME !
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:38 am

I agree with all three of you. He certainly doesn't like to play second fiddle to Michigan, whatever it may be.

Can't stand that guy. My least favorite coach of anybody.

Hope we can kick his ass from here on out.........this would be a better rivalry without him IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:44 am

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
I agree with all three of you. He certainly doesn't like to play second fiddle to Michigan, whatever it may be.

Can't stand that guy. My least favorite coach of anybody.

Hope we can kick his ass from here on out.........this would be a better rivalry without him IMO.

No it wouldn't its a perfect rivalry with him. Remember BO and Woody weren't always congenial to each other during the season. He is the typical OHIO guy no class low esteem Kentucky back hill kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:51 am

But, the difference is.......Bo & Woody had respect for each other.......Dumbtonio has no respect for ANYTHING Michigan. He's just a prick.

Sorry, but to me he makes the rivalry 'bitter' not fun.....ya know what I mean? Don't know how to describe it......but that's just me I guess.

Whatever.

I guess the guy just rubs me the wrong way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 am

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
But, the difference is.......Bo & Woody had respect for each other.......Dumbtonio has no respect for ANYTHING Michigan. He's just a prick.

Sorry, but to me he makes the rivalry 'bitter' not fun.....ya know what I mean? Don't know how to describe it......but that's just me I guess.

Whatever.

I  guess the guy just rubs me the wrong way.

Blue I 'm not saying he isn't a PRICK, I think he is to, its just that when we beat him and when he gets no RESPECT ala Rodney Dangerfield I love it more, make those moments even more satisfactory.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:27 pm

I definitely want to see Dantonio stick around. I want to see the look on his face after every loss to UM. I want to hear the bitterness in his voice when reporters ask him how he plans to turn it around against UM. I want to feel the tension in the room through my TV during his post game interviews when Michigan absolutely destroys MSU on a yearly basis.

I can't wait for the day that the reporters start asking him what was different between the RR/Hoke eras and the Harbaugh era and why he is no longer successful in the rivalry.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:58 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I definitely want to see Dantonio stick around. I want to see the look on his face after every loss to UM. I want to hear the bitterness in his voice when reporters ask him how he plans to turn it around against UM. I want to feel the tension in the room through my TV during his post game interviews when Michigan absolutely destroys MSU on a yearly basis.

I can't wait for the day that the reporters start asking him what was different between the RR/Hoke eras and the Harbaugh era and why he is no longer successful in the rivalry.

^^^this^^^
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:19 am

Dantonio has always been a jerk, but he gave a very PC answer there. Much more tame than the "where's the threat" comment. Personally, I dislike Izzo more than him because he's such a weasel.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:17 am

I hate D'Antonio as much as the next guy, but the guy has done a fabulous job at MSU.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:42 am

He has done a great job AND he personifies the worst of the Spartan fan base. Any coach who in response to the question posed in the case of where a Mich win over OSU would put his own team in the Rose Bowl, would say: "go Buckeyes" is the DB of all DBs.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh   Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark D'Antonio on Jim Harbaugh
Page 1 of 1