Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay Empty
PostSubject: Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay   Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:53 pm

Well Jim didnt have to go far to hire a TE Coach and It's his son Jay. He was with the ravens staff with Jims Brother John

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Breaking-Jay-Harbaugh-hired-as-tights-ends-coach--34724527
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay   Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Not sure about this.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay   Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:09 pm

I'll tell you this . If true pretty much tells me nobody , has clue one who the coaches other than the one already listed are going to be. Who in the hell is recruiting anyway.

On a diferent Chris Williams tweeted he is blessed just got offered by Michigan, he is part of the Fab four in georgia I believe.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay   Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:40 pm

gm_goblue1205 wrote:
Well Jim didnt have to go far to hire a TE Coach and It's his son Jay. He was with the ravens staff with Jims Brother John

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Breaking-Jay-Harbaugh-hired-as-tights-ends-coach--34724527

While watching Baltimore's first playoff game they were talking about Jim being there. They also mentioned that Jay was a coach for the Ravens and is very good. Who knows, all of the Harbaugh's can coach. I think that this is a good move. Of course I could be wrong...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay   Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:41 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
gm_goblue1205 wrote:

While watching Baltimore's first playoff game they were talking about Jim being there.  They also mentioned that Jay was a coach for the Ravens and is very good.  Who knows, all of the Harbaugh's can coach.  I think that this is a good move.  Of course I could be wrong...

He was an offensive quality control coach for the ravens. About the same as a grad assistant in college
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay   Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:45 am

The coaching lineage is pretty good. I am fine with it.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay   Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:43 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
gm_goblue1205 wrote:

While watching Baltimore's first playoff game they were talking about Jim being there.  They also mentioned that Jay was a coach for the Ravens and is very good.  Who knows, all of the Harbaugh's can coach.  I think that this is a good move.  Of course I could be wrong...

He was an offensive quality control coach for the ravens.  About the same as a grad assistant in college

Not quite (or so this article would have you believe). I still don't understand why you are so down on this move?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-assistant-coach-jay-harbaugh-leaves-ravens-joins-jim-harbaugh-at-michigan-20150113-story.html

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay   Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:52 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
gm_goblue1205 wrote:

He was an offensive quality control coach for the ravens.  About the same as a grad assistant in college

Not quite (or so this article would have you believe).  I still don't understand why you are so down on this move?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-assistant-coach-jay-harbaugh-leaves-ravens-joins-jim-harbaugh-at-michigan-20150113-story.html

I'm not really down on it, I just find it curious. His resume is undergrad assistant at Oregon State, and QA coach for Ravens. Not a lot for a guy to be a position coach at a major university.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay   Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:49 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
gm_goblue1205 wrote:

Not quite (or so this article would have you believe).  I still don't understand why you are so down on this move?

I'm not really down on it, I just find it curious.  His resume is undergrad assistant at Oregon State, and QA coach for Ravens.  Not a lot for a guy to be a position coach at a major university.

Similarly I'm not saying it's an awesome hire rather one I completely understand. NOT just because it is Coach Harbaugh's son either. Look at the guys that have already signed on, you can't have studs at every position. It's only the TE coach, I'm positive that Jay can handle it. The kid has been around football his entire life. Jay grew up in NFL locker rooms, college coaching offices, etc. He's basically Jim 2.0 without the playing experience. And Jim was Jack 2.0 only better. You can't tell m that this was done only because Jay is Jim's son...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay   Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim hired a TE Coach and It's his son Jay
Page 1 of 1