Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B-Ball season over

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Michigan will have to get some young player ready for the season next year, 1 thing I will say usually at about the 12 minute time of each half Michigan goes in to a scoring draught I wonder if that is fron fatigue, because next year with all the youth getting playing time, that should not be an issue next year plenty of rotaters.

I would not be surprise to see Donnal transfer, Think his PT is really going to dwindle if  Chatman and Wilson get better and if the German guy comes to Michigan, also if Robinson is as good a shooter as he is rumored to be, Then Donnal who already RS will be alllot of pine time. jocolor jocolor

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:23 pm

I think UM challenges for the B1G title next season with the current roster, adding Robinson and the German kid.
Back to top Go down

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:45 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I think UM challenges for the B1G title next season with the current roster, adding Robinson and the German kid.

Fish i won't go that far, I think the Big unknowns is how good is Wilson, and can Doyle improve I think if the inside defense and 2nd chance oppurtunity, get snubbed they improve, also I think they have to stop those 7-8 minute empty possesions in the middle of the half. Still allot of teams are going to be better next year . They should finish in the top half of the conference.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:07 pm

What teams are locks to be better?

Wisconsin losing Kaminsky, Gasser, and likely Dekker.
MSU losing Dawson and Trice.
Iowa losing White, Ogsleby, and Olaseni.
Penn St. losing Newbill.

Michigan? Losing max Bielfeldt.

You keep speaking recruiting classes but is anyone's recruiting class better than Michigan adding Walton, Wilson, Robinson, and possibly LeVert? I'm not so sure.....

wshoes

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:08 pm

I think we can win it next year as well. Excellent young nucleus.
Back to top Go down

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:24 pm

http://verbalcommits.com/schools/michigan

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:46 pm

What's your point?

This team is getting back Walton, Wilson, and maybe LeVert. How many other teams are brining that kind of talent in?

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Stat boy I don't what your enamor is with Walton, yes he is a decent point guard . He has good ball handling skills, but it not like he gives you a double double or anything. Spike had a pretty good year. How much more is Walton going to give you. If Lavert does come back thats minute that Dawkins won't be on the floor Dawkins had a pretty nice freshman year. If guys come back other guys sit, its not like you get both their stats. as for Wilson he hasn't even played a big ten game yet, your putting allot of stock in him. Beilfeldt looked pretty tough at time this year. Do you see another 15 points or less 2nd chance ops if those players are there. My point on the web site I shared I just thought it was coll site to see who or what the teams in college basketball are looking at.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm

I love Spike but he is hard to hide on defense while Walton was our best on ball defender- huge difference. I'd like to see Spike get back to playing 20-25 minutes/game as a spark off the bench, and helping against the press, instead of 35 minutes or more per game.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Still waiting to hear a recruiting class that beat getting Walton, LeVert, Wilson, and Robinson. I'll be waiting for a while.

wshoes

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:26 pm

I will be renewing my season tickets, let me put it that way.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Michigan loses less and adds more than just about every team in the conference, but somehow they will get worse next year lol.

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:55 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Michigan loses less and adds more than just about every team in the conference, but somehow they will get worse next year lol.

How does your stat deduct that. I see MSU added way more Than Michigan, plus they only deduct 2, I just can't see your reasoning maybe I need your medication. MSU bringing in a star, a star, and a 3 star 1 being aprobable Mr ,basketball. O$U bringing in 4 4stars . Wisky bring in 2 4star,and already has a good nucleaus. Minny bringing in 3 4star and agood 3 star center. Just to name a few

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:00 pm

Caris LeVert would be a high 5 star this year, Walton and Robinson would be 4*s and Wilson a 3*.

Michigan only loses Bielfeldt.

You do realize that Wisconsin is losing Gasser, Kaminsky, and probably Dekker, right? Idiot.

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:56 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Caris LeVert would be a high 5 star this year, Walton and Robinson would be 4*s and Wilson a 3*.

Michigan only loses Bielfeldt.

You do realize that Wisconsin is losing Gasser, Kaminsky, and probably Dekker, right? Idiot.
Deker will probably stay. Wisc gets a 3 star and a 4 star. and a 3 star center. But I didn't say they were the best IDIOT. Spartans get 4 star and a 5 star, and another 3 star.O$U gets 5 4star players IDIOT! PSU is playing pretty good, and they get 2 4 star and a 3star. Illini get 4 4star Idiot ! all these teams are already ahead of Michigan IDIOT!

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:37 am

Wisconsin losing Kaminsky, Gasser, and likely Dekker.
MSU losing Dawson and Trice.
Iowa losing White, Ogsleby, and Olaseni.
Penn St. losing Newbill.

Michigan? Losing max Bielfeldt.

Lol.

And Caris LeVert is better than any 2015 Big Ten recruit.

dwoody

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:36 am

What works for me with antagonistic, baiting know-nothings is to simply not engage with or respond to them.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:13 am

I don't have that kind of self restrain. He's like a free whack-a-mole game.

dwoody

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:52 am

Well...I don't know to whom you are referring. I was just making a general statement!
Back to top Go down

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Stat boy I really don't consider your comments a win , you never really ever make a point. You see I know who is leaving these other team because i actually looked at that, but 1st of all your not talking about a 1st place michigan team . If you take total win and don't count Hillsdales win they are 12th in the BIG. thats 11 teams ahead of them stat boy you should be able to understand that, that's 11 teams they got to get better than. Even if walton come back , there is no guarantee LaVert is coming back. So adding 1 or 2 players, while others are also adding quality player. To me anyway does not make you jump to 1st place. For God sake man use a little common sense here. They are at least 1 big man threat away,if for no other reason to open the perimeter, for the outside shooters

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:32 pm

How can one understand so little about basketball and the Big Ten conference?

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Hail how could I not know you'd be back, does anyone ever I mean Ever get the last word with you. Hail I have forgotten more about big ten basketball . than you know. The B1G is mostley about toughness, and Will. Disd you watch the final today MSU tried to inact their will against Wisky, and Wisky would have none of it. Thats the Big ten conference. Did you see the how mentally tough and phyiscal it is thats the big ten. Now shut the hell up. Ive listen to your punk ass enough

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Didn't we win the conference by 3 games just last year? Didn't we tie for the conf 3 years ago?
Back to top Go down

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 pm

wshoes wrote:
Didn't we win the conference by 3 games just last year? Didn't we tie for the conf 3 years ago?

Whats your point, We did that with McGary, Stauskas, GR III, Morgan, I don't see them in Uniform . The years you are talking about we had the conference player of the year.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:06 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Whats your point, We did that with McGary, Stauskas, GR III, Morgan, I don't see them in Uniform .  The years you are talking about we had the conference player of the year.

1. We didn't have the conference player of the year when we won the conference championship 3 seasons ago, you moron.

2. Does having the conference player of the year mean that the conference title and Final 4 banner don't count?

You are a joke. I use to think you were an average poster with 3rd grade literacy and spelling skills, but now I realize that you are simply a mental midget that is inexplicably stupid.

B-Ball season over Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ball season over   B-Ball season over Empty

Back to top Go down

B-Ball season over
Page 1 of 1