Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Culture change...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Culture change... Empty
PostSubject: Culture change...   Culture change... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:04 pm

http://videos.mlive.com/mlive/2015/03/michigan_second_coach_greg_jac.html

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Culture change... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culture change...   Culture change... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:24 pm

under the last staff if a player failed to meet expectations on or off the field there were consequences. and while yes, I do feel that Brady was a man of his word by not letting kids get out of line without some form of punishment, the problem was that before, during and after the player's screw up it was a very coddled teaching approach by the staff toward that player. no yelling, no showing of anger in the coaches frustration, etc. etc. There just didn't seem to be fire behind the passion of coaching football and growing men.

Brady loves UM and he is a good man that cared about his players and I can't fault him for much other than his Ws and Ls. But this staff brings the fire and intensity that is required in a sport that is as physical as it is. and I think that is going to be the key component to the culture change.
Back to top Go down

Culture change...
Page 1 of 1