Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Calipari to the NBA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

OT: Calipari to the NBA Empty
PostSubject: OT: Calipari to the NBA   OT: Calipari to the NBA EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:12 am

I've seen two articles now about unnamed sources saying Calipari wants to go to the NBA. I really don't know if he will and I really don't care but I just thought this would be a good question to ask the forum...

Would Calipari to the NBA be good, bad or have no effect at all on college basketball?

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Calipari to the NBA   OT: Calipari to the NBA EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:32 am

Didn't he already do that once? How would he gain an advantage in the NBA like he does in college? I'm all for it though to get him out of the college game.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Calipari to the NBA   OT: Calipari to the NBA EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 7:22 pm

yeah I read that he was a coach in the early 90s but he wasn't successful. but it makes sense, he has the college game by the balls right now with his salary, facilities, recruits, etc. so I can see how he's itching to prove himself at the highest level.

I too would like to see him go.

PostSubject: Re: OT: Calipari to the NBA   OT: Calipari to the NBA Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Calipari to the NBA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: