Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VCU Decommit Kenny Williams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jjabilene

VCU Decommit Kenny Williams Empty
PostSubject: VCU Decommit Kenny Williams   VCU Decommit Kenny Williams EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:29 pm

Mgoblog just had a good update on finalizing Michigan's 2015 class. It sounds like Michigan is very much in play for Williams. Of course, Michigan is still interested in Jaylen Brown, but it sounds like if Williams is ready to commit and Brown isn't, they'd take a commitment from Williams. I think that is a good idea, it's probably not a good idea to pass on a recruit the caliber of Williams in hopes of beating out Kentucky and Kansas for a blue chip recruit. I'm sure Beilein has a better read on the Brown recruitment than I do.

At this point, I'd be pretty surprised if Levert doesn't come back. It sounds like the slow recovery from the injury is causing too much uncertainty as to where he'd be drafted. He was even quoted as saying, it wouldn't make sense to leave early if he thought he was going in the second round. So if they get one of the recruits above and Levert stays, they would probably move Hatch to a medical scholarship.

Finally, if Levert leaves and they don't get one of the above recruits, it sounds like Bielfeldt could still come back. Whatever happens, this will almost certainly be Beilein's deepest team since he's been at Michigan.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

VCU Decommit Kenny Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: VCU Decommit Kenny Williams   VCU Decommit Kenny Williams EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:58 pm

I feel the same about Levert. I think he'll be back. Max won't be back so that puts UM right at their limit. So I don't know how they are going to fit Brown or Williams into the class.

VCU Decommit Kenny Williams
Page 1 of 1