Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota. Empty
PostSubject: Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota.   Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:15 pm

So as of now there are 3 night games scheduled.  At Utah, at Maryland, and at Minnesota.  No mention of a home night game at this point.  With all of the road night-games I somewhat doubt there will be a home one but you never know...

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/04/21/michigan-football-minnesota/26140347/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota.   Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:06 pm

Fine by me.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota.   Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:13 pm

There is no way there will not be a night game in AA. No way. You telling me Minnesota is doing it and we won't be?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota.   Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Just please, no noon games. 3:30 is the best time to start a game. I can get stuff done and then enjoy the game with some cold ones.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota.   Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:49 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Just please, no noon games.  3:30 is the best time to start a game.  I can get stuff done and then enjoy the game with some cold ones.  

This was the first thing that 'fish and I ever agreed upon. Can I count it again?

However, tradition is an important thing but yea, 3:30 works for me too. Although if I actually go to the gam I can no longer handle a 3:30 start. I'm not as young as I used to be...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota.   Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota. Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan to play night-game at Minnesota.
Page 1 of 1