Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death of Mlive Forum

Go down 
+2
hailtoyourvictor
romeo49
6 posters
AuthorMessage
romeo49

Death of Mlive Forum Empty
PostSubject: Death of Mlive Forum   Death of Mlive Forum EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:45 am

Message here to 'shoes, et al, about the character much discussed of formerly well thought of rivals on "that other board". I stopped posting there last Fall noting the utter futility in teaching chimps to stop throwing their poop when each toss earns the head chimp site hit rewards (And Vegas is a spartan alum Mlive board member avatar inciting the insecure frenzy) Watching formerly sane rivals who had demonstrated decency off and on jump on this issue today with no distinction in the cases is DEMONSTRATIVE of the character that defines these posters and brought them trolling to the UM FB Fan forum on Mlive to begin with.

"The 6-foot-6 Hatch spent eight weeks in a coma with a traumatic brain injury after a 2011 crash that killed his father and stepmother. The single-engine Beechcraft A36 Bonanza flew into a garage near Charlevoix Municipal Airport in northern Michigan.

A 2003 crash killed his mother, brother and sister. His father, Dr. Stephen Hatch, was the pilot both times.

Austin Hatch verbally committed to Michigan 10 days before the 2011 crash.

Beilein had said the school would honor Hatch's scholarship."

One school made and continues to make a young mans dream come true, despite profound tragedy and years away from the game, and the other has the NFL's premiere orthopedic surgeon saying they are trying to end the other young mans falsely. It takes a lot of spittle to drag your knuckles across a keyboard and type that on a rival forum fresh from the presses. I hope to rejoin posting here as a result when UM FB does something this Fall to merit it as I am in a fan "put up or shut up" mode as the last two much anticipated UM FB regimes crumbled. All signs are very positive for a sustained positive trend.

Character matters to me and has destroyed my former support for MSU that had been slightly below UM in FB being a Bronco by degree. My lifelong UM fandom (since '67) being the result of what I always felt the program stood for especially since Bo. Spartan alum first hand behavior as experienced the last 8 years by my family has made us no longer follow or care what MSU does other than wanting B10 teams to win vs. non-cf. My daughter will not even consider them and will go to Grand Valley this fall despite an almost 4.0 GPA and 28 ACT (why she didn't apply to UM). She said why go to a school full of so many insecure people? Certainly not all but so many willing to act like such pricks is fairly defining of a schools culture on a statewide observed first hand basis.
Have family members that are grads of each school and OSU and only the Buckeye is obnoxious but live in a Sparty centric town.

Anyway the Hatch thing set me off and 'shoes jab noting Dr. Andrews refutation deserves a touche'.

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Death of Mlive Forum   Death of Mlive Forum EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Can somebody give me the cliff notes version please?

PostSubject: Re: Death of Mlive Forum   Death of Mlive Forum EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:49 am

My rant about yesterdays Hatch news on the Mlive forum of going to an injury schollie that was mocked as a double standard by UM fans (versus the OSU player/Urban freed a schollie saying he wasn't medically fit and Dr. James Andrews apparently disagreed with OSU team doctors). Hence no comparison.

The usual scum infesting that once fun UM fan forum were joined by two formerly respected rival members (Cali/Talisman) in the latest example of their piling on. Cali after my posting here then amended his posts with good wishes for Hatch but the incessant stream of slime there isn't worth thread joining anymore.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Death of Mlive Forum   Death of Mlive Forum EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:29 am

I don't visit or post there as much as I did and at times stay away for periods. When I am there, it doesn't bring out the best in me, as I'm often focused on trying to put idiot flamers in their place which is a losing battle.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Death of Mlive Forum   Death of Mlive Forum EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:19 am

^^^^exactly this for me, too^^^^

AND! the idiot flamers are getting worse. Used to be 1 or 2 Sparty trolls, now, the Buckeye faithful are joining them.

And sorry, but vegas just makes it worse, he keeps the flaming posts going worse than anybody.  

I might jump in when (what few times) there is actual Michigan fans posting, but other than that.....forget it.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Death of Mlive Forum   Death of Mlive Forum EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:39 am

I hardly ever visit it, its non flattering, and I usually learn nothing. Its a Dumpster fire..

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Death of Mlive Forum   Death of Mlive Forum EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Is there a way to link the post? I tried to search back but can't seem to find these posts.

PostSubject: Re: Death of Mlive Forum   Death of Mlive Forum EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:08 pm

I am lost...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death of Mlive Forum   Death of Mlive Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Death of Mlive Forum
Page 1 of 1