Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information: Empty
PostSubject: Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information:   Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information: EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:53 pm

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, and I didn't want to scroll through everything, so if it has I apologize:

"His father is Sean Kugler, is the offensive line coach for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Coach's son? Yes, please"

I imagine this kid knows his job and does it very very well!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information:   Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information: EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Absolutely. This kid has been preached fundamentals his entire life. That's the type of family where, no matter whether you won or not, you went home that Friday night and watched tape with dad....because he's about to point out those 2 mis-steps on the random 2nd and 7 in the middle of the second quarter.

I like the idea of us putting him at center. Coach's son, making the calls for our entire line? Double yes, please.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information:   Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information: EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Reminds me a bit of Mattison's son, who played out at Iowa. I remember him locally (he went to Penn High School, the powerhouse of Indiana along with Ben Davis at the time) from when Mattison was coaching at ND. He played DE for the Hawkeyes, and he was pretty good. Not the most athletic kid....but fundamentally sound.

Wonder where that came frommmmm? scratch scratch scratch

Thinking back about that just makes me even more excited for Kugler.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information:   Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information: EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Dang. Good thing piled on good thing.

Is it August yet? lol

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information:   Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information: Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrick Kugler. Interesting tidbit of information:
Page 1 of 1