Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...

Go down 
+3
MGOBLUEBC
dwoody
BetterThansparty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... Empty
PostSubject: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:04 pm

...all year.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25240405/look-jim-harbaugh-is-enjoying-some-mcdonalds-while-in-france

Seriously, McDonald's while in France? Talk about going out of your way for crappy food and cardio-vascular disease.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:47 pm

"Royale, with cheese." One of my all-time favorite movies! "...I will lay my vengeance upon thee!"
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:57 pm

I saw this and laughed......long way to go to go to a Mickey D's! Forget the French cuisine! lol

Why does this not surprise me?!?!? <chuckle>
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:06 pm

I'd go for the McDonalds too.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:25 pm

i'm kind of a self proclaimed "foodie". I love trying new foods. 

I remember the last time I had mcdonalds was over 10 years ago during my bachelor trip. you would NEVER catch me at mcdonalds anyway.

what i love about this is that JH is making headlines over a such a non-issue. stealing whatever thunder other teams might have is funny. JH has to be a hated man by now, at least in the B1G, if not nationally.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:28 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
...all year.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25240405/look-jim-harbaugh-is-enjoying-some-mcdonalds-while-in-france

Seriously, McDonald's while in France?  Talk about going out of your way for crappy food and cardio-vascular disease.

He's a down to earth guy- no pretense.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:28 pm

Less than 2% of UM's campus would eat at McDonald's...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:44 am

[quote="TheNewBlueOrder"]Less than 2% of UM's campus would eat at McDonald's...[/quot]

Bet it's higher than that.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:33 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Less than 2% of UM's campus would eat at McDonald's...[/quot]

A lot higher.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:32 pm

After seeing their cheerleaders, McDonalds seems to be the official fast food of MSU.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:44 pm

wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Less than 2% of UM's campus would eat at McDonald's...[/quot]

A lot higher.

Seriously? Then why did the only McDonald's on campus (S. University/S. Forrest) close years ago? UM has 13 Jimmy John's on campus but no McDonald's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...   Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopefully this is the only questionable decision Coach Harbaugh makes...
Page 1 of 1