Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fort is back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

The Fort is back. Empty
PostSubject: The Fort is back.   The Fort is back. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:10 pm

And it's reinforced. NOTHING gets out. I stopped over at State St. on my way home today and they knew nothing. They had not even heard that Monw was reportedly injured. Before I got out of my car 97.1 The Ticket (unreliable sparty source) said that Mone broke his ankle but I have no confirmation on that. There was no information on the QB competition either, nothing is getting out of the fort. My guys don;'t even see any players unless they are going to class. Michigan Football is going back to the old days.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

The Fort is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fort is back.   The Fort is back. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:33 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/08/report_michigan_dt_bryan_mone.html#incart_river

I saw this story on Facebook. Rumor has it that ankle is broken, but no comment from anywhere at UM.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

The Fort is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fort is back.   The Fort is back. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Yea, nothing is getting out. Coach Harbaugh will talk to no one. On one-hand it sucks, but in reality it's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fort is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fort is back.   The Fort is back. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fort is back.
Page 1 of 1