Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sparty isn't that good.

Go down 
+6
dwoody
MGOBLUEBC
wshoes
the artist formally known
sandyeggo_blue
BetterThansparty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:49 pm

gm_goblue1205 wrote:
I'm glad to be back I get into that later. But back to the topic at hand MSU Defense is mediocre and add injuries to the problems. Also Connor Cook so far been mediocre at best. MSU is getting tested next week in the big house.

I think a case can be made that they are mediocre because of the injuries. that to me means they lack depth, a hallmark of most true championship caliber teams.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:51 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
the artist formally known wrote:
yes and that team would have beaten us by 20. Man you can't be so silly, MSU is a good team and probably won't be tested until they meet O$U.

Just a reminder....

did he say that before all of their injuries started piling up? just curious when that post was made. a lot has changed in the last month. nobody could have predicted msu or MICHIGAN's seasons would have unfolded like this to this point.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:59 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
yes and that team would have beaten us by 20. Man you can't be so silly, MSU is a good team and probably won't be tested until they meet O$U.

Just a reminder....

did he say that before all of their injuries started piling up? just curious when that post was made. a lot has changed in the last month. nobody could have predicted msu or MICHIGAN's seasons would have unfolded like this to this point.

September 18th.  Michigan has injuries too: Mone, Ojemudia, LTT (malfunction in the cranium), plus several other injuries such as Smith, Cole, Thomas, Kerridge, Wheatley, Shallman, Stribbling, McCray.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:33 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:

Just a reminder....

September 18th.  Michigan has injuries too: Mone, Ojemudia, LTT (malfunction in the cranium), plus several other injuries such as Smith, Cole, Thomas, Kerridge, Wheatley, Shallman, Stribbling, McCray.

only two of ours were starters. I will count Mone even though he would have been in a heavy rotation, I'm not gonna count kerridge because he isn't an every down starter. I believe sparty has lost four starters. one all american one all B1G. I'm definitely not making any excuses for sparty and I'm not taking sides in your argument. just trying to be objective.

I just think there is no way in hell either of you could have known the two teams would be set up like they are currently back when you guys made those statements.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:04 am

MSU has been fortunate re injuries the past two years. Maybe that is averaging out this year.
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:39 am

Injuries will put your season in a choke hold but also Narduzzi is not there really hurting them as well in a Defense prospective.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:53 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
only two of ours were starters. I will count Mone even though he would have been in a heavy rotation, I'm not gonna count kerridge because he isn't an every down starter. I believe sparty has lost four starters. one all american one all B1G. I'm definitely not making any excuses for sparty and I'm not taking sides in your argument. just trying to be objective.

I  just think there is no way in hell either of you could have known the two teams would be set up like they are currently back when you  guys made those statements.

I knew that sparty wasn't that great after their first game. I never expected Michigan to be as good as they appear, I will happily take all grief for my 7-5 prediction if they win 9 or more games this season.

sparty isn't that good, they're not. It's simple, big deal they've had a few injuries. Every team has to deal with injuries.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:34 pm

I don't care how good or bad Sparty is, I just want UM to beat them.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:15 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I don't care how good or bad Sparty is, I just want UM to beat them.

Well yea...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:00 pm

wshoes wrote:
MSU has been fortunate re injuries the past two years. Maybe that is averaging out this year.

exactly this

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:26 am

Bump.....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparty isn't that good.   sparty isn't that good. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

sparty isn't that good.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2