Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane

Go down 
+4
MGOBLUEBC
GOBLUEJOE66
BOLEACH7
the artist formally known
8 posters
AuthorMessage

WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane Empty
PostSubject: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:57 pm

this has been the worse game Ive seen all year. Missed FG no offense if the D wasn't playing some it would be terrible . Michigan has gotten 2 turn overs and still has NOTHING to show , No running game No passing game and NO offense at all. Really , Really tough watch !!! Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:03 pm

Like I said last week when everyone got over excited over the BYU game this team has a long way to go ... our O still needs major work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:18 pm

Thank god for the defense. We'd be in trouble if not for the D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:40 pm

The worse part is, Michigan is a 1st half team, This isn't looking good,
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Everyone is very proud of last week.....especially the OL!! This is the OL we had in 13 and 14!!! They need to get their head out of their ass or they will get their ass handed to them.

Not sure why we are leading, but I'll take it!!

Go Blue!! Smile

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:53 pm

yeah Joe66 the Oline is absolutely horrible today ... and can't blame it on the weather ... maybe today unlike the last two weeks we see the offense score in the second half .... gotta look for Butt more often in the seams
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:05 pm

RBs sure aren't doing shit either.

My God, another interception.

Play like this against Sparty and we have no hope.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:08 pm

where the fuck is Butt .... great weapon and they rarely look for him
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:12 pm

West Virginia beat this team by what, 45? Ouch.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:14 pm

thank you Chris Speilman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:51 pm

As Jon Jansen said " Thank god there is 2 halves" nice win good 2nd half and the "D" still is pretty sweet. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:20 pm

You are all a bunch of first half fucking whiners.  This game was never in doubt even when UM couldn't move the ball much in the first half, and you fucking pussies act like UM was loosing.  

Get off the fucking forum until the game is over.

You are the same type of fucking people that would rather take a selfie showing people what you are doing instead of enjoying the moment.  

FUCK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Who died and made you God. That's what a forum people with different views just because we ain't all Kool aid sucking Mother fers like you don't mean you can come here and call us names
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:34 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Who died and made you God. That's what a forum people with different views just because we ain't all Kool aid sucking Mother fers like you don't mean you can come here and call us names

I'm not a kool aid did sucker, but I wait until the end of the game to actually comment on the game.  

I just can't stand reading instant gratification pussies whining.

You would have had Germany wining WWII.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Sorry you feel that way fish ... stand by all my comments ... made them as I watched the entire game , all sixty minutes as always with my son .... call them like I see them ... GO BLUE !!!!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 6:01 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Sorry you feel that way fish ... stand by all my comments ... made them as I watched the entire game , all sixty minutes as always with my son .... call them like I see them ... GO BLUE !!!!!

Watch all 60 minutes. Why jump to conclusions after 30? UM struggled on offense in the first half, but the game was never in doubt.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 6:03 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

Watch all 60 minutes.  Why jump to conclusions after 30?  UM struggled on offense in the first half, but the game was never in doubt.  

It's called making comments ... very simple concept actually
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 7:30 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

Watch all 60 minutes.  Why jump to conclusions after 30?  UM struggled on offense in the first half, but the game was never in doubt.  

OK. 6-0 at half should be no concern against a team like Maryland? A bottom feeder of the BT. Got it.

Time to move on I guess.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 9:53 pm

I agree that the game was never in doubt. I might actually blame the first half on a combo of four things...

1. ruddock regressed a bit. bound to happen after his all-time game last week.

2. TO bug bit

3. OL regressed a bit

4. hard to get a ground game rythym without Smith. shows how in sync the O has been with him.

I was pleased with the second half execution. it wasnt an adjustment. they stuck to the same game plan and executed better.

want to point out that, first half included, this MICHIGAN team today would have still beaten both o$u and sparty today. they both played very sloppy games today.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:19 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I agree that the game was never in doubt.  I might actually blame the first half on a combo of four things...

1. ruddock regressed a bit. bound to happen after his all-time game last week.

2. TO bug bit

3. OL regressed a bit

4. hard to get a ground game rythym without Smith. shows how in sync the O has been with him.

I was pleased with the second half execution. it wasnt an adjustment. they stuck to the same game plan and executed better.

want to point out that, first half included,  this MICHIGAN team today would have still beaten both o$u and sparty today. they both played very sloppy games today.

I hate that I'm doing this but sparty played well in the first-half. The second-half, not-so-much...
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:27 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
You are all a bunch of first half fucking whiners.  This game was never in doubt even when UM couldn't move the ball much in the first half, and you fucking pussies act like UM was loosing.  

You are the same type of fucking people that would rather take a selfie showing people what you are doing instead of enjoying the moment.  

FUCK!

But, how do you really feel
+10, fish.
Don't mince words!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:49 am

dwoody wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

FUCK!

+10, fish.
Don't mince words!

Hers a shocker, it turns out that I can be an asshole when I have some hard liquor flowing through my body.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:56 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
dwoody wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

FUCK!

+10, fish.
Don't mince words!

Hers a shocker, it turns out that I can be an asshole when I have some hard liquor flowing through my body.

haven't you been told.... never drink and post
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:34 pm

GO BLUE !!!!!!!!!!! .... that is all
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:00 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
GO BLUE !!!!!!!!!!! .... that is all

+100
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:55 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
dwoody wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

FUCK!

+10, fish.
Don't mince words!

Sometimes it doesn't even require liquor...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:44 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
dwoody wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

FUCK!

+10, fish.
Don't mince words!

Sometimes it doesn't even require liquor...
Ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane   WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF did somebody switched teams on the plane
Page 1 of 1