Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Win

Go down 
+4
MGOBLUEBC
GOBLUEJOE66
the artist formally known
BOLEACH7
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:32 pm

we won on the road
Back to top Go down

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:56 pm

look like a different team in the 2nd half. Looks like the RB are starting to line themselves up, just by their play

1 Smith
2 Johnson
3 Green
4 Isaac

Still think 1 of our biggest weakness is Wide out we don't seem to have a guy that can break open

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Always thought Drake had the best ability ... a one two punch with him and Smith could be great ... my greatest concern is the Oline ... they are not very good , even the usually reliable Cole was beaten quite a few times
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:24 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
look like a different team in the 2nd half. Looks like the RB are starting to line themselves up, just by their play

1 Smith
2 Johnson
3 Green
4 Isaac

Still think 1 of our biggest weakness is Wide out we don't seem to have a guy that can break open

i agree with your RB order...and I also agree with BO about the oline! They really look weak to me if we are trying to run.

Iowa beat Wisc at Wisc and P$U only beat Army by 6 at home!!!!

Go Blue!!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:26 pm

Sparty barely won .... and bucknuts are losing already
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:55 pm

sparty by only 3 at home against PURDUE? No way they are top 10.....NO WAY.

Now I'm concerned with next weeks game. Northwestern has a good D. Going to be tough. Rudock will need his 'A' game.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:00 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
sparty by only 3 at home against PURDUE? No way they are top 10.....NO WAY.

Now I'm concerned with next weeks game. Northwestern has a good D. Going to be tough. Rudock will need his 'A' game.

yeah should be a low scoring game with two very good defenses ... can't have turnovers ... seems like Smith will be back and with Drake having his best outing the run game could be key ... Drevno better work exclusively with the OL this week in practice ... They were horrible today
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Northwestern will be an easy win for UM. They are horrible on offense, and so is every team they've played.
Back to top Go down

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:34 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Northwestern will be an easy win for UM.  They are horrible on offense, and so is every team they've played.

yes fish like we are scoring a game, Do you watch games or just look at final scores. Michigan is having offensive issue's. Question
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:38 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Northwestern will be an easy win for UM.  They are horrible on offense, and so is every team they've played.

yes fish like we are scoring  a game, Do you watch games or just look at final scores. Michigan is having offensive issue's. Question

I watch every game, not just the first half like you do.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:08 pm

give Marylands D line credit. they are a good unit. I thought the Oline was shaky but they continued to be nasty. kalis' two penalties prove my point.

still some buttoning up to do though. anyone that thinks that they arent far and away better than they were in 13 and 14 is complaining just to complain.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:20 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
give Marylands D line credit. they are a good unit. I thought the Oline was shaky but they continued to be nasty. kalis' two penalties prove my point.

still some buttoning up to do though. anyone that thinks that they arent far and away better than they were in 13 and 14 is complaining just to complain.

You mean like artist.... Razz
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:22 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:

Ummm....Stanford?

Easy win??? I do not think most people here understand how bad this offense is especially with Smith out. Isaac is supposed to be #2 and he can't hold on to the ball.

By the numbers-

@chengelis: UPDATED NCAA STATS: UM offense: Total, 77th (392.6), pass, 96th (191.2), rush 35th (201.4), scoring 74th (27.Cool, TOP, 6th (34:20)

I expect 3 turnovers a week from this team.

I am certainly concerned for the NW game. Our offense is bad, especially with Smith out. I expect teams to force Us to beat them with the pass from here on out.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:09 am

if we see BYU Meechigan then yes we have a chance at a easy win .... all depends on if Smith is available ... cant rush him back especially with an ankle sprain if thats what it indeed is ... as good as Drake is and ran yesterday , is he he ready for 25 carries a game so soon ? .... I have backed Rudock and continue to , however he has to start hitting the long passes soon
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:31 am

Yea not a Ruddock fan. The wins are masking his play. Keep waiting for something to click with him but still hasn't happened. He cost us the Utah game and will cost us again I fear.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 am

Northwestern's offense isn't any good either.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:21 am

MgoBlue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

Ummm....Stanford?  

Easy win???  I do not think most people here understand how bad this offense is especially with Smith out.  Isaac is supposed to be #2 and he can't hold on to the ball.  

By the numbers-

@chengelis: UPDATED NCAA STATS: UM offense: Total, 77th (392.6), pass, 96th (191.2), rush 35th (201.4), scoring 74th (27.Cool, TOP, 6th (34:20)

I expect 3 turnovers a week from this team.  

I am certainly concerned for the NW game.  Our offense is bad, especially with Smith out.  I expect teams to force Us to beat them with the pass from here on out.  

I agree that NW will be no cake walk. they are having a good season and they are coming off of a solid defensive performance against minny.

I would hold back a bit on implying that Isaac can't hold the ball. I would have to go back and look at his 40 carries at USC but I'm pretty sure he's been good so far this year with ball security (with his limited touches) and you can probably make a case that a slippery ball may have played a role in the TOs yesterday.

the game against NW is going to be all defense. MICHIGAN has the #2 overall D and NW has the #5. MICHIGAN has the #77 overall offense while NW ranks #79. the TO margin could be the key. NW sits at T20 overall with 10 gained and 6 lost while MICHIGAN checks in all the way down at T84 with 6 gained and 9 lost.

I know that the MICHIGAN D is really special this year. I don't know much about NW and the opponents they have played. I will look into that this week to try to get some perspective as to just how good, or possibly overrated, their D actually is.

home field advantage is going to really nice to have. The Big House should be rockin'. it's going to be a good game.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:15 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
...I expect 3 turnovers a week from this team.  

I am certainly concerned for the NW game.  Our offense is bad, especially with Smith out.  I expect teams to force Us to beat them with the pass from here on out... 

want to add two more things...

1. I think your prediction on three TOs a game is a bit high. 1 or 2 maybe, but three seems a bit high. seems like a pessimistic or knee jerk reaction type of prediction but we all know I'm forever optimistic.

2. I think the defenses in the B1G top to bottom could be the toughest in college football this year. I think we'll see a lot of stacking the boxes and forcing passes no matter who we play or how good or bad our pass play is looking. That has been MSU's recipe for the last 5 years against MICHIGAN so I wouldn't expect any different from them however, I think we'll see it from the other teams as well.

I think we have enough passing weapons and passing plays for the TEs, FBs, RBs and slot WRs to effectively move the ball and help ease any run blocking schemes we'll see. Granted they will be short passes but Rudock has proven to be capable of them thus far.

Bottom line is, at this point I still think we'll be okay. I'm not ready to start panicking just yet. I think MICHIGAN has the tools to be in every game this year unlike years past.

should be a defensive slobberknocker this week.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:38 pm

we need a healthy Smith though ... he has the sheer power and never say die running which is needed with the still mediocre play of the Oline .... paired with the speed and cutting ability of Drake, that will be a major weapon .... said after the Utah loss that we would be in every game ... after BYU, if Rudock could play like he did that game I said that we had a chance to win every game we played ... still think that Rudock has to start hitting long passes ... sparty has run well but Cook occasionally has hit the long ball to keep the defenses honest ...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:14 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
we need a healthy Smith though ... he has the sheer power and never say die running which is needed with the still mediocre play of the Oline .... paired with the speed and cutting ability of Drake, that will be a major weapon .... said after the Utah loss that we would be in every game ... after BYU, if Rudock could play like he did that game I said that we had a chance to win every game we played ... still think that Rudock has to start hitting long passes ... sparty has run well but Cook occasionally has hit the long ball to keep the defenses honest ...

Disagree on sparty, yesterday was only the second game of the season (Oregon, Purdue) where they had a 100 yard rusher. Their passing attack is good though. As much as it pains me to admit Cook is a competent QB.

I'm holding out hope that Rudock missing on all of those deep balls was intentional just to get sparty to stack the box and go man on us. That's not realistic but it's my hope....
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:43 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

I think we have enough passing weapons and passing plays for the TEs, FBs, RBs and slot WRs to effectively move the ball and help ease any run blocking schemes we'll see. Granted they will be short passes but Rudock has proven to be capable of them thus far.

Look at yesterday. UM couldn't get the running game going. Ok, no big deal, they changed it up and went with the screen game and perimeter game, and BAM, 22 points in the second half.

Coaching is why I'm not worried about next week. Harbaugh and company are better coaches than Fitzgerald and crew.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:07 pm

we do have without doubt the best coaching staff there is
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:54 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:

I would agree.

Look at O$U with all their returning players from a NC team and they are struggling? I don't get that, unless there is a lot of injuries it would seem after 4 games they'd have the kinks worked out. IMO, that doesn't say much for their coaching staff.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:59 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

I would agree.

Look at O$U with all their returning players from a NC team and they are struggling? I don't get that, unless there is a lot of injuries it would seem after 4 games they'd have the kinks worked out. IMO, that doesn't say much for their coaching staff.

They lost OC Tom Herman.  Offense seems out of sorts without him.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:50 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
MGOBLUEBC wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

I would agree.

They lost OC Tom Herman.  Offense seems out of sorts without him.

Well, I guess that doesn't say much for their HC then, either. Thought he was supposedly an offense minded genius?? Come-on, the Sucknut faithful claims Meyer is the worlds best!!!! <choke-choke>
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:55 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Well, I guess that doesn't say much for their HC then, either. Thought he was supposedly an offense minded genius?? Come-on, the Sucknut faithful claims Meyer is the worlds best!!!! <choke-choke>

^^^BOOM!!!!^^^

+2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win   Big Win Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Win
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: