Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Hockey news

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

OT:  Hockey news Empty
PostSubject: OT: Hockey news   OT:  Hockey news EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:49 am

19 year old former UM player Dylan Larkin earned a spot on the Red Wings roster. Congrats to him, and as always GO WINGS.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey news   OT:  Hockey news EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Yep. Both Larkin and Athanasiou have had a great pre-season. The future looks very bright.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey news   OT:  Hockey news EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:47 am

Larkin does not look like a 19 year old on the ice.  

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/gotta-see-it-larkins-1st-goal-chases-bernier/?row=0&row_ids=1617477

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/columnists/jeff-seidel/2015/10/10/detroit-red-wings-michigan-jeff-blashill-dylan-larkin/73707670/
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey news   OT:  Hockey news EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:29 am

Larkin is terrific. Even to my layman's eye, I could see that last year. Hated like h--- to lose him but very happy to see him succeed as especially for the Wings.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey news   OT:  Hockey news EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:29 am

in unrelated hockey news, my wife and I are taking our kids to the SD Gulls vs the GR Griffins tonight. The Gulls are Anaheim's new AAA team. should be fun. it will be my boys' first hockey game.

side note, a little bummed that Cleary refused to report to assignment. he was a solid guy and had two great seasons in 08 & 09. just no room for him and I think he'll probably retire. I would have liked to see him skate one last time tonight.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey news   OT:  Hockey news EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:45 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
in unrelated hockey news, my wife and I are taking our kids to the SD Gulls vs the GR Griffins tonight. The Gulls are Anaheim's new AAA team. should be fun. it will be my boys' first hockey game.

side note, a little bummed that Cleary refused to report to assignment. he was a solid guy and had two great seasons in 08 & 09. just no room for him and I think he'll probably retire. I would have liked to see him skate one last time tonight.

You will have fun at the game. Live minor league hockey is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey news   OT:  Hockey news Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Hockey news
Page 1 of 1