Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forde predictions

Go down 
+2
BOLEACH7
sandyeggo_blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:28 am

it's still early but Pat Forde has MICHIGAN beating sparty and o$u.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/forde-yard-dash--predicting-when-each-undefeated-team-will-lose-032638433-ncaaf.html

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:21 pm

one game at a time .... lets beat NW first .... GO BLUE !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:28 pm

OT -- How many people here can appreciate how bad it is to have the Detroit Lions as your "professional" football team????
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:27 pm

dwoody wrote:
OT -- How many people here can appreciate how bad it is to have the Detroit Lions as your "professional" football team????

they are like the team that the Globetrotters always play (Generals) but in the NFL. in all fairness that game was stolen from them.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 2:55 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
dwoody wrote:

they are like the team that the Globetrotters always play (Generals) but in the NFL. in all fairness that game was stolen from them.

Not really, they tried their best to give it away...

Lions fans concentrate on one no-call.  Even though the league has said that it was a bad call I agree with it.  The ball was no just laying on the field.  I don't see how the bat rule can apply there.  The last person to control the football was Calvin.  I believe that was the correct call.  If the ball was just sitting there on the ground and then Seattle "bat" tell ball out of the end-zone then yes the ball should have gone on the 6-inch line.

Way to wait until there are 3 minutes left in the games before you start playing.  You got what you deserved Lions.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:46 am

The call was clearly bullshit NBO, but would have made no difference. My point was that it's the Lions, and even if they scored with less than a minute to go, they still would have lost. Seattle had time outs left, and the Lions would have helped with at least one more mind-numbingly stupid penalty to find a way to lose. You're young. I've been watching this shit since we got our first TV almost 55 years ago.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 9:27 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
dwoody wrote:

Lions fans concentrate on one no-call.  Even though the league has said that it was a bad call I agree with it.  The ball was no just laying on the field.  I don't see how the bat rule can apply there.  The last person to control the football was Calvin.  I believe that was the correct call.  If the ball was just sitting there on the ground and then Seattle "bat" tell ball out of the end-zone then yes the ball should have gone on the 6-inch line.

Way to wait until there are 3 minutes left in the games before you start playing.  You got what you deserved Lions.

This is such bullshit. If this happened to Seattle in the midst of a playoff race, it would be important. But because it happened to the Lions, it's not. If they made the right call, Detroit would have had the ball on the 1 yard line, and likely would have won the game. With Seattle at 1-3, the playoff situation would have looked much different. If Seattle sneaks into the playoffs with a 9-7 record, they'll be thanking their lucky stars over the favorable call in week 4.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:59 pm

EJinGA wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
dwoody wrote:

This is such bullshit. If this happened to Seattle in the midst of a playoff race, it would be important. But because it happened to the Lions, it's not. If they made the right call, Detroit would have had the ball on the 1 yard line, and likely would have won the game. With Seattle at 1-3, the playoff situation would have looked much different. If Seattle sneaks into the playoffs with a 9-7 record, they'll be thanking their lucky stars over the favorable call in week 4.

You're rationalizing....
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:25 pm

dwoody wrote:

Key issue here is Professional, sometime I wonder Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:57 pm

EJinGA wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
dwoody wrote:

Oh yea, why didn't anyone know at the time? No Lions players, no Lions coaches, no television commentators, no ref's, etc. No one knew about that obscure "rule" (which I disagree with). The Lions shouldn't be coutning on some random rule which no one even knows about in order to win.

That's another point, there is no guarantee that the Lions would have scored. Better soluntion, Johnson should have hung on to the fricking ball!

You did not have anything stolen from you, you simply didn't take what was there. This is the Lions franchise, no one cares.

I gave up on th Lions after Barry did and I'm much happier now. I still watch but purely for the comedic value. My advice, run away from the Lions, you'll be much happier.

That was not a favorable call, it was a non-call. A non-call that no-one knew "should" have been made.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 8:43 pm

It is exactly the same as fumbling a ball out of bounds, it goes to the team last having possession. This rule is not an obscurity. Even so, big deal. See my prior post.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 9:39 pm

dwoody wrote:
It is exactly the same as fumbling a ball out of bounds, it goes to the team last having possession. This rule is not an obscurity. Even so, big deal. See my prior post.

The difference is he fumbled the ball forward and through the endzone.

If the Lions could the their own shoes we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:14 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
EJinGA wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
dwoody wrote:

You're rationalizing....

Yep. Sometimes I almost feel sorry for the Lions. Then I look at how much they make. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forde predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forde predictions   Forde predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Forde predictions
Page 1 of 1