Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leadership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Leadership   Leadership EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:22 pm

When my Marine Corps career was winding down, I would tell the young NCOs that Marines do not want to be coddled, they want to be lead. If you are hard and demanding for a reason, the young Marines will respond.

I see a lot of similarities with the Michigan football team. Of course in different circumstances, but I see a lot of young talented men that were thirsting for leadership. Harbaugh and his staff are providing it and they players are responding.

This has never been a question of talent. But a question of discipline, and they are playing discipline football and the results are showing on the scoreboard.

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership   Leadership EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:01 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
When my Marine Corps career was winding down, I would tell the young NCOs that Marines do not want to be coddled, they want to be lead.  If you are hard and demanding for a reason, the young Marines will respond.  

I see a lot of similarities with the Michigan football team.  Of course in different circumstances, but I see a lot of young talented men that were thirsting for leadership.  Harbaugh and his staff are providing it and they players are responding.

This has never been a question of talent.  But a question of discipline, and they are playing discipline football and the results are showing on the scoreboard.

GO BLUE!

Well said.
Back to top Go down

Leadership
Page 1 of 1