Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jordan Poole announcing this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Jordan Poole announcing this week Empty
PostSubject: Jordan Poole announcing this week   Jordan Poole announcing this week EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:55 pm

Joradn Poole -- 247 profile

I guess he's taken two visits to UM in the last month. things are looking really good for MICHIGAN.

I knew he was the only target for the 2017 class but I thought that he was Wisconsin or Marquette bound.

Hail do you know if this guy is only a 2 or can/will he play the point? it seems like teams in the NBA have been tripping over themselves in the last few drafts to get bigger PGs. Just wondering if this kid projects as a PG. I'd hate for him to come in, get comfortable in year 2 and then bolt because money is being thrown at him.

EDIT*** I should also add that I understand that we just took Simpson in the 2016 class but I'm just wondering how Poole projects in JB's system.

dwoody

Jordan Poole announcing this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan Poole announcing this week   Jordan Poole announcing this week EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:21 pm

He's ours.
Back to top Go down

Jordan Poole announcing this week
Page 1 of 1