Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jabrill Peppers

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
sandyeggo_blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:20 pm

you gotta get your shit strait son. I sure hope this doesn't carry over to the field somehow.

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/10/96529/university-of-michigan-jabrill-pepper-chlamydia-fliers

fishgoblue22

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:27 pm

I hope it is fake.  

And how, in these days of free condoms everywhere, are people still having unprotected sex with multiple partners?  

Back in my day you had to go to the drug store and feel embarrassed because the old lady running the register would give you the disapproving look.

Wrap it up until you are in a long term relationship.

Last edited by fishgoblue22 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:06 pm

how would you address this if you are coach harbaugh?

I'd call him in and have a talk.

BetterThansparty

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:13 pm

As great as Michigan is there is a lot of backstabbing going on. Not only will this hurt recruiting but this "may" cause Coach Harbaugh to consider leaving. He doesn't want to deal with this crap. There are multiple untruths in the article as well as typos. This leads me to believe that this is a manufactured "non-story" written by a student at a rival university.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:17 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
As great as Michigan is there is a lot of backstabbing going on.  Not only will this hurt recruiting but this "may" cause Coach Harbaugh to consider leaving.  He doesn't want to deal with this crap.  There are multiple untruths in the article as well as typos.  This leads me to believe that this is a manufactured "non-story" written by a student at a rival university.

That is a stretch to think something like this "may" cause the. Coach to consider leaving.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:41 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
As great as Michigan is there is a lot of backstabbing going on.  Not only will this hurt recruiting but this "may" cause Coach Harbaugh to consider leaving.  He doesn't want to deal with this crap.  There are multiple untruths in the article as well as typos.  This leads me to believe that this is a manufactured "non-story" written by a student at a rival university.

That is a stretch to think something like this "may" cause the. Coach to consider leaving.

It's drama, he wants no part of it, web moreso if it's false. If this is true that's a headache he doesn't want but could stay. If it is false it is out off his control. We already know that Coach Harbaugh is a control freak, if he has no control you never know.

I'm not saying that he will leave but it is something to think about.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:45 pm

And, if it happens, where did we hear it predicted first?!!!!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Harbaugh is going nowhere .... leave the bullshit rumours and fantasy to the that asshole Drew Sharp
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:48 pm

dwoody wrote:
And, if it happens, where did we hear it predicted first?!!!!

Drop it, no need to be a jerk.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 1:50 am

Any further news on this or is it over-blown as we all assumed?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:57 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I hope it is fake.  

And how, in these days of free condoms everywhere, are people still having unprotected sex with multiple partners?  

Back in my day you had to go to the drug store and feel embarrassed because the old lady running the register would give you the disapproving look.

Oh, you have no idea. I remember being one of the youngsters laughing at older folks for preaching. Now I am one of those older folk. Very Happy

We thought we were bad back in the day. The hook-up culture of today makes us look like saints.

Jalen Rose has said that if we knew what these young athletes do behind closed doors, we wouldn't have much respect for them.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:15 pm

EJinGA wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
I hope it is fake.  

Oh, you have no idea. I remember being one of the youngsters laughing at older folks for preaching. Now I am one of those older folk. Very Happy

We thought we were bad back in the day. The hook-up culture of today makes us look like saints.

Jalen Rose has said that if we knew what these young athletes do behind closed doors, we wouldn't have much respect for them.

Jalen is right, why do you think anyone who goes to school with them isn't that fond of the athletes? The only football player that I could stand when I was in school was Navarre. He was humble and did not think that he was all that. I've never met Denard but I think he is cool too, although he might be a little cocky around women. I don't know. The entire bouncy-ball team is unapproachable too. The hockey and baseball teams are cool though but still seem secular.

Athletes are athletes, let them be. I still have mad respect for them until they screw up. They have attitudes though. Wasn't it the football team who started calling the vast majority of the student body "muggles", regular people from Harry Potter? At least I think that is the name...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jabrill Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabrill Peppers   Jabrill Peppers Empty

Back to top Go down

Jabrill Peppers
Page 1 of 1