Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA" Empty
PostSubject: 4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA"   4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA" EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Pulled directly....

4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA" Dadevi10

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Last night I talked with DT Rod Crayton out of Dadeville, Alabama. Rod stands at 6'2" and 290 lbs and is a wrecking machine in the middle that Michigan seems to have set their targets on. He was in Ann Arbor on The Day After The Eight and enjoyed his visit immensely; enough to place Michigan in a "top three" (we'll get to that in a minute).

Besides Michigan, Rod has offers from LSU, Mississippi State, Tennessee, Arkansas and Vanderbilt among others. If you want to get to know Rod a bit more, Ace over at MGoBlog did a short interview with him before his visit. What we talked about last night:

* He has no plans to decide anytime soon. He's enjoying the process and plans to take all of his visits. He told Ace the same thing before, and none of his visits so far have changed that.
* He likes LSU, Mississippi State and Michigan right now, but doesn't consider it a top three. They are just the schools he has liked the most so far. This somewhat contradicts different reports that claim Crayton is down to three schools.
* On his visit, he really liked the coaching staff and campus more than anything. Rod said he feels like he would be a good fit in a Michigan uniform.
* Rod plans to make it up to Ann Arbor for a game this season for his official visit.

Getting another defensive tackle would be a boost for the depth up front. Pipkins and Godin won't be able to do it by themselves and Crayton seems to be a guy that Michigan is targeting hard. As always, I'll be in contact with Rod, who definitely plans on taking his time during the process. Thanks as always.

Here's Rivals: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Rod-Crayton-128755

PostSubject: Re: 4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA"   4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA" EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Look at those fucking arms!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: 4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA"   4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA" EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:48 pm

I know absolutely nothing about this kid but from his picture alone it looks as if he's a great player. He also stated that, "he really liked the coaching staff and campus more than anything" which is good. Anyone know how the kids grades are?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: 4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA"   4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA" EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:30 am

[quote="Admin] He likes LSU, Mississippi State and Michigan right now, but doesn't consider it a top three. They are just the schools he has liked the most so far. This somewhat contradicts different reports that claim Crayton is down to three schools.
[/quote]

Thanks for the news on Mr. Crayton, Admin. But the piece I quoted you above shouldn't be a surprise; recuriting agencies and news joints always tend to miscontrue quotations and info-bytes to fit what THEY want to disseminate to the world. If he's "enjoying the process" (which makes me wonder a little), he's unlikely to be "down to" three schools just yet.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: 4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA"   4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA" EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:31 am

Sorry for messing up your HMTL tags, by the way...haven't used it in a long, long while!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA"   4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA" EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:31 am

michmike wrote:
Sorry for messing up your HMTL tags, by the way...haven't used it in a long, long while!

Not a problem, I saw what you were trying to do.

As for the original post, I copied and pasted that directly from Tremendous' blog.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA"   4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA" Empty

Back to top Go down

4* DL kid says he'd be a "great fit in AA"
Page 1 of 1