Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karma's a bitch...

Go down 
+3
MgoBlue
fishgoblue22
BetterThansparty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:20 am

...huh sparty? Twisted Evil

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:14 am

My sparty fans are whining like babies. Mone more Sparty loss and UM win out and Indy here we come.
Back to top Go down

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:10 am

I'm curious to see where MSU and UM gets ranked today. ALL the teams ranked between UM and the Spartans won yesterday.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:38 am

Have to rank them ahead of Michigan. Can't ignore our head to head match up. Still a loss vs. Nebraska looks pretty bad. Michigan should move up a couple of spots.
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:05 am

Memphis and TCU lost
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:17 am

MgoBlue wrote:
Have to rank them ahead of Michigan.  Can't ignore our head to head match up.   Still a loss vs. Nebraska looks pretty bad.  Michigan should move up a couple of spots.  

They don't have to be ranked ahead of UM because of the head to head, but they will be because UM has 2 losses.

In Lloyd Carr's final game UM beat Florida. They ended the season with the same record as UF and ended up ranked behind them in the final standings.
Back to top Go down

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:24 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:
Have to rank them ahead of Michigan.  Can't ignore our head to head match up.   Still a loss vs. Nebraska looks pretty bad.  Michigan should move up a couple of spots.  

They don't have to be ranked ahead of UM because of the head to head, but they will be because UM has 2 losses.

In Lloyd Carr's final game UM beat Florida.  They ended the season with the same record as UF and ended up ranked behind them in the final standings.

Yep, that was a head scratcher! Go figure.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:27 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:

In Lloyd Carr's final game UM beat Florida.  They ended the season with the same record as UF and ended up ranked behind them in the final standings.

Reason 101 why rankings suck. Head to head should be the tie breaker when records are the same.
Back to top Go down

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:32 am

One thing about the MSU loss, that at least gives us a better shot at the BT championship as I don't see MSU beating the Buckeyes in Columbus. If we can take care of the next two, I think we have a good chance against OSU in AA. If MSU had won last night, I'd say we had no chance. At least now we have a shot of the BTC and it's up to the team to do it.

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:46 pm

I will be hoping for a sparty win in columbus.

dwoody

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:05 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Not me. Even if sparty loses, Michigan controls its destiny by beating the $ucks, and I love, love, love watching sparty lose.
Back to top Go down

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:11 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Well, that would put MSU in the BTC game, then (that is if they win their other two games). Personally, I'd rather see us there.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:19 pm

I WILL NEVER ROOT FOR o$u

fishgoblue22

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:27 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Root for a sparty loss, not an OSU win.

Root for the best case scenario for UM.
Back to top Go down

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:31 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

LOL

Yeah, I never would either before now, but, in this case I might have to make an exception if it gets us to our goal. Anymore, rooting for one is as bad as the other so what the fuck!! I could wish they both lose, but that doesn't work.......... Dammit!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:48 pm

Hey, maybe Maryland beats Sparty this week and we don't have to worry about them vs OSU.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:06 pm

+1 fish

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:18 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Hey, maybe Maryland beats Sparty this week and we don't have to worry about them vs OSU.

+1

That would work!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:41 pm

dwoody wrote:
I love, love, love watching sparty lose.

A man after my own heart....

Karma's a bitch... Sparty10

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:16 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

OSU win over MSU is the best scenario for us especially if we win the next two.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:20 pm

wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

No, we root for the ground to open up beneath the toilet-bowl and niether team wins...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:22 pm

wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Absolutely!!! I WOULD LOVE to beat an unbeaten OSU team. 1969 repeat..........YES! Dam, how satisfying would that be for all the agony we've gone through in the past X number of years?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karma's a bitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's a bitch...   Karma's a bitch... Empty

Back to top Go down

Karma's a bitch...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: